Saturday, September 13, 2014

Thurs 9.11 Diary

still in bed...
 watched three more eps of 'CM'...

 tried to go to sleep 0330
 Up 0530,  more trips to the toilet...  
Finally to sleep, around 0600

...up, at some point to go from 'my' bed to 'Her' bedroom...    until 1600...
 While She stripped 'my' bed, and got all the covers in the wash.
then to the living room  and slept in my chair until 1930...

Woke up..  sheets etc in dryer..
started tidying up around my chair....
Sheets out of dryer, and on my bed...
Skipped dinner, still had a weak stomach from the diarrhea...
Pages in my notebook...
Updating Chase and WellsFargo...
Reading Science of Mind, and copying out SMTs....

HsLS  188
HsLO  568
HsLD  222
H LU  78
Her DO   NO



a SpankBuzz video:

Two bedroom paddlings

No comments:

Post a Comment