Monday, September 29, 2014

Sunday 9.28 Diary

She told us that subMike had put forth some new hard limits:  no cum eating, no impact play, no tickling...
Her reaction:  so, nothing to play with him left, anymore.
She asked if I was ready....
I said, "Let's go outside and talk."

I told Her about this jealousy > anger I was feeling, though I still admitted, "I know you're coming home with me..."
I told Her,  this scene we're considering...might be better if we wait til we can video it for a clip for the clips4sale studio I hope to open.
I told Her, I still can't get the acid out of my stomach, that if I get on a bench,  I might 'lose it'.
She said, "Maybe ...in the morning."
I said, "Maybe."    Yeah, right.
We gathered the crew.  Kaimi asked if he could get it ride.
We said yes, if he wanted to sit in the cargo area.
First, we went to dinner or dessert.
Our favorite place was closed.... for some reason that got past us.
We went on to a Denny's.
Sunshine took over.  Very amusing.
Then...we returned to the house, to drop subMike off, to get into his car.... went on to South LB to drop HLB off, then on into Cyp. to drop Kaimi off.  Kaimi revealed, he has narcolepsy, and can't drive, so that led to an interesting discuss....
And we went back home.... arriving at 0430.
I just made to the toilet, before mybowels exploded...
And in bed,  0445.
Up around 0600,  pee and snack.
Back to bed.
She woke me up, 1215.
I offered Her a DO, She declined, saying Her stomach was 'off'.
It was ...no surprise ...too late to conduce a MerryThree....
She offered me, and I accepted, coffee and buttered toast.
I ate, surrounded by the dogs, while reading Saturday's paper.
Then I got up, and showered and dressed...and headed out to the car.
1333...
At office 1415, and rushed in to the toilet.
My coworker EJ had started on notes and stuff for the morning work, which was my job..he had just started it.
My head was not into it, and I told him to run with it.
Good thing; it was a prickly bear of a night. 
If he had been running the night, I would have had to constantly pause morning set up, to help him.

I went through our bank accounts and budget, and felt my stress level popping up through my head.
I read a wonderful story She wrote on Fet, about us, and felt a tear well up in my eye.
I spoke to Her on the phone, a bit after midnight, and said "I Love you," and "Goodnight."

HsLS 225
HsLO 326
HsLD 81
H UN 242
Her DO?  offered/declined




No comments:

Post a Comment