Saturday, September 27, 2014

Sat 9.27 Diary to about noon

Up 0650.
Wanted to hit the toilet... Stitch had just gone in.
While waiting, I fed all the animals.
I was surrounded by five noisy cats, fed them first.
Then the two small dogs...
Then I let Donna out, and fed her.
About to go into the bathroom, and I watched Coco come out of her room, and go into the bathroom, and started on her shower.
So I sat and waited..
She came out,and I hurried in.
Showered and dressed in socks and jock strap.
I went into the bedroom, to check on Her.
She was half awake, and I was preparing to give Her and oral DO.
She said she was mad at me, or hurt, that I wouldn't get next to Her.
I explained, that when I don't feel well, I want to be left alone, like in a cocoon or shell, just left alone, and that's how I self-heal.
She accepted that, I applied an oral DO, 
She excused me, for what was missed the day before, without penalty. 
and I continued on  getting dressed.
I needed to use the toilet one more time before going..
and tallship was in the bathroom, taking a shower.
What's with all these people up this early on a Saturday?
I finally knocked on the door, and he allowed me to come in and go number two as it were.
I finished up, and was on my way  in my car 0820...
And at work  09:08, and on the toilet again.


At work, 
  Paid bills due tomorrow.
 Looked at our bank accounts...
  Updated blogs....   etc

to be continued....








No comments:

Post a Comment