Monday, September 29, 2014

Saturday 9.27 Diary

AFter many trips to the toilet, while seemingly pooping out every iota of food that's passed my lips in the last month...
off work 1935.
She called me just as I was getting in the car, to go over the evening's plan.
 Did I mention previously, that I sent Her an email, with an idea I had for 'MerryThree' at the upcoming party?
 Have I mentioned that,  just about whenever we make plans, God seems to laugh at us, and say, "Oh yeah?"
Home about 2040.
I unloaded my car completely, planning on taking a total of five to the party.
Stitch met me, and told me, he was not going, and tallship was not going. 
SubMike arrived, as expected, as he was going to caravan to the party with us, and was shown in to wait, as Merry had gone to pick up HLB and bring him to the house, to go with us. 
I stripped, and showered, and squirted into my butt a couple shots from a bulb enema, until I was running clean, and dressed in my party wear, and was packing the toy bag, when She returned, with HLB.
I took our bag, and his, to the car, and figured we were ready. 
Since we had an extra seat, subMike rode with us.
We arrived oh ten-ish at the BoD, and went in, and She went looking for Kaimi, another new and young sub that we met at the last LICK munch, and found him sitting outside in the ring around the fire.
She brought him in, and introduced him to a spanking bench, in view of where HLB and I were sitting, and asked me to pull out three of the lightest paddles from the bag.
Well, I didn't bring any 'light' ones,  but I gave Her the least heavy ones. 
I watched..we watched...as She 'played' with Kaimi, which meant, beating his bottom, but lightly...
and as I related to HLB, I was feeling .... jealousy.
Why?
Logically, I was able to tell myself, it does not matter who She dances with at a party, because I KNOW She is coming home with me.
And yet... I felt the jealousy that was turning to anger.
Which is what happens with most of the negative feelings inside me.  
And my stomach hurt.  Lots of acid, no food all day.... 
I think, in part, the jealousy came from the Way She was playing with him.  Playful.  Gentle, almost.  
NOT the way She plays with me,  where the only gears She seems to have are "Hard"  "Harder" and "Hardest".
Finished with Kaimi,  She went on to play with subMike.
She plays with him in a whole different way.
It's not a way that evokes jealousy within me; I've seen it before at other parties...  BUT that She was playing with YET another one, did spark some bad feelings with me.
She finished with him, and come over to join us......

HsLS  201
HsLO  302
H un 218
Hsld  57
Her DO   yes  




No comments:

Post a Comment