Monday, September 8, 2014

9.08 Monday : Journal

Looking back on these last 98 hours, more or less, I had off...

Yeah, I was tired.  REALLY tired.   Especially after doing a 10 hour shift Saturday night...  and coming back seven hours later for a 16 hr shift....  then an 11 hour shift... then a 14 hour shift.
Yeah, I was really blotto tired.

Still, what did I accomplish during these hours off?

Well, we got a lot of pressure lifted, when a check arrived from Mississipil
That was like ...   wheeeeeeeeeeeewwww....

Besides that?
  Seems like,  jack.

Sex?
  Once,  EARLY Thursday morning.
Why only once?
 For one, Sunshine was out and around, often and much of the time.
 For two..Hot.  And humid.  So much, I had trouble sleeping...constantly itching and scratching.
If my legs lay together, they stuck together.
  Seriously, anybody really think about sex when that is happening?
 Even when I'm not thinking about sex-with-Her,  I often think  about sex-by-myself, and I truly, honestly, had no impulses or thoughts about or desires for ...  masturbation.

We finished, in principle, the MaHA.  
By 'in principle', I mean... we agree on the words on the document... but we have yet to print the final version, and sign it.
 And, as I told Merry, I am not going to sign it...
 Until She 'lets go' of the SSA document that I filled out...   and mails it.
 I think She has been just sitting on that, too long.
If there's an issue with it, She needs to talk to me about it, or fix it Herself.
But it needs to be done. Government entities don't much like being ignored.
Get on with it, and let the red tape start to unwind.









No comments:

Post a Comment