Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Mon 9.08 Diary

Off work 6:30  headed home with a splitting headache...and rain, of all things.
Home 713.
She was not home, as She had taken Stitch to work, which She does on the rare rainy mornings in our our neighborhood.
I walked in and saw that Tallship was sleeping in MY bed, which pissed me off enough that I left the front security screen door wide open, oh horror of horrors.

I fed the animals... and was preparing to eat when She arrived home.
She told me about something or other in the fridge. I was miffed that ...She might have told me last night, so I would know to look for it...  but She didn't.
She wanted me to join Her in HER bedroom, but I declined.
I went to MY bedroom, asked Tallship to move over.
He expressed surprise that I wasn't joining Merry in HER bed.
I declined to respond, and he got out of bed and out of the room.

I was asleep quickly.
I got up around 14:30.    6 1/2 hours uninterrupted.
I went to the bathroom; She was lying on Her bed, watching a movie, one of several She watched during the day, due to a lack of computer.
There was a new one, still in the box on the floor in the living room, waiting for Tallship to assist in putting it together.
She asked me to step into Her room...  then asked me to ... put on chastity before I got to work, this evening.
"Yeah," I mumbled, and went back to bed.
Woke up a couple times during the afternoon.
Alarm went off 17:30; She came in 17:45, and I got up.
Showered, and locked up my cock, and dressed, and went into the bedroom to show Her the number on the plastic lock then back into the living room I went to finished prepping, and went on out to my car.
Rolling at 1844, and at the office 1923.

Not ..a bad night, not a great one.
My new wing man....which is to say, the person that works next to me throughout the evening, and will usually do the next day's set up (on Monday and Tuesday) was Miss M, who I really like working next to, but has been changed to Mr E.
I worked many times with Mr E; I'm not thrilled about it, but I can tolerate him.
The reason for the change is that Miss M has shown that she knows what she is doing with set up, or is willing to ask me questions.  Mr E has been doing it a lot longer, but seems to have hit a plateau where he is no longer learning, just making the same mistakes over and over.
Crap.

I started another blog.
Like I really need another one, huh?
It is dedicated to pictures and drawings/art that I have found, with captions that I add.
Here:  http://shiloscaptions.blogspot.com/

Meanwhile, around 23:00, She sent me a text,  'going to bed'.
Later, 'tallship got me up....  working on computer...
and at 05:00 ' finally going to bed.'

HsLS  116
HsLO 496
HsLD  150
Hr UN  490 and
Hr Locked 6
Her DO  No


a Spank Buzz video: FM brush spankings



No comments:

Post a Comment