Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sat 09.13 up to noon or so.... DIARY

Sleep was not forthcoming other than what seemed like 15 minutes at a time.
Or that's how often I felt like I was looking at the clock.
Got up at 0300,  15 minutes before my alarm and started piddling around.
Realized I had taken a shower like 8 hour ago, so skipped that, and just dressed...
And put away dishes, and fed the cats that were swarming around me....
And kissed Her  goodbye in Her sleep, and got my bags in my car, and on my way  about 410, and arrived at work  4:55.

When not in event-mode, Saturdays tend to be the quietest of the seven days, at work....
This one was no exception.

We exchanged a dozen emails, mostly discussing where we were going for dinner....


Just saw this on another blog:
"A good, hard caning puts a man firmly in his place in a way that nothing else will. Cane your husband regularly and he will be grateful and attentive. Combine that with enforced chastity and lots of teasing and he’ll be delightful company and very productive."



a Spank Buzz Video: Sound Strapping POV



No comments:

Post a Comment