Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fri 09.12 Diary

...checked Chase to see if my DD went through (it did...)
On into my bedroom, watched five eps of CM...
 and tried to go to sleep 0545.

Up around 10:00..   fed the animals..
Coffee...
Called Radio Shack (and no, they aren't yet prepared to fix-the-same-day broken screens on the cell phones we have), and called the limo company two miles from our house, in response to a message the owner left me...  (might see him next week);, exchanged texts with DB, the current dispatch supervisor at work, regarding future scheduling....
Got some laundry in the wash...
She started setting up a profile for me on OKStupid....
I piddled withpens...   got my laundry in the dryer....
Got online for a bit...
and went to take a nap  (from 1630 to 1900)
which She wasn't happy about, as She was just preparing to ask me to go to the market with her.

Up...and showered...dried...and dressed.... while She was fixin' dinner.
I started reading newspapers...
Dinner was served...
And I adjourned to my bedroom, 2100.
Watched one ep of CM..
And lights out, 22:05   as I had the EARLY shift at work, the next day.

HsLS  212
HsLO  292
HsLD  246
H LU  102
Her DO   No



a SpankBuzz video: Strict Lady Straps Him


No comments:

Post a Comment