Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Monday 9.22 Diary

Off work, 0633, headed home....
Traffic was bitchy, home 0725.
Fed the animals...  
Showered and dried, put on bali skimp skamp panties, went to my bedroom, where She was sleeping, climbed in...about 0800.
She was NOT waking up, as later, She related that She did not go to bed until 'after Stitch left for work'.
I got up, had my Daily Bread, and went back to bed, 0845.
She got up at some point while I slept
I got up oh 1245  to pee, and snack...  then went to sleep in Her room, which was somewhat cooler.
Awake with Stitch's entry AND the music that She was playing on Her computer in the living room, 1715, and I got up, turned off my alarm, set for 1732, and had feet on the floor, 1730.
I prepared for a shower. 
She told me, when done, or by 1800, to grab a paddle of my choice, and be on Her bed, FDAU.
I showered and dried...no point in dressing... went to my room, selected the Lite-Bite paddle, and returned to Her room, and got on the bed.
She said, "Count," and I counted out 35 swats, nearly dead center on my cheeks.
"Done," She said,  and I got up, and hugged, and thanked Her.
Then I pushed Her down on the bed,  pulled down Her Binky Pinkies, and provided oral service, to Her delight.
Then, I asked for a picture, which She took, but it didn't take. Don't know why, but it wasn't on my phone, so I took two selfies.
Then I went to get dressed, make iced coffee, and prepared to leave.
I was in my car 1833...
and traffic all the way in to Hollywood was a capital B and rhymes with 'switch'.
And I stubbornly exited Highland, as I've become accustomed to doing..and was on the off-ramp for... 45 minutes?  
It was Lil Wayne at the Hollywood Bowl, and traffic was just FUBAR.
I arrived at work at 2040.  127 minutes. I think that's my record longest commute time.  Grrrr.
Fortunately, our newest Dispatch Assistant Supervisor, MT, was there, keeping things together and in good shape.

ONCE I got there, all in all, a quiet night...up to midnight.

HsLS 81
HsLO 182
HsLD  6
Hr UN 98
Her DO  Yes

Worthy of comment is the picture taking, afterwards.
A while ago (a month? two months?) I declared, 'No more pictures'.
It is my belief that I was being petulant and spiteful, simply because of the LACK of attention my bottom was getting from Her.
(Such as  9.02 Yes, and 9.13 Yes, and nothing in between)(and during August, a total of 5 home sessions).
Now that we've been getting back to it on a regular basis (starting and including 9.13 to 9.22, we did not have sessions only on  9.14 and 9.17), I am much more desiring of having pictures taken, and journaling the experiences.
Now then:




No comments:

Post a Comment