Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Labor Day 9.01 diary

Left work  05;57 and home in 27 minutes,  6:24.  Whee.
And pissed off as all hell. The trash cans had not been taken out yet.\
So, went in,  out back, took out the trash cans.
Feed the animals.
Noticed that the dishwasher was empty, but the dish drainer was full.
I mean, really, WTF?   If you're gonna do the dishes, then put them in the dishwasher. (assuming there's room, and you're not mixing dishes to be washed with dishes just washed...)
I was really ticked off by the time I sat down to something to eat and Sunday's paper.
And to bed,  0745.
I think I woke up around 1300, around 1500,  etc, but never got up..
Until 1700, when I did get up to pee, then went back to bed.  My alram off 1740 I think...She stuck Her head in at 1800, and i got up.
and S & D & D   then toilet..
Then tried to say good bye to Her, while She was in the bathtub, trying to give Donna a bath, with Stitch helping...
In car 1835...at work around 1920.
Monday night work was s l o w, but Tuesday day work was picking up.
But still, quiet night overall.

HsLS  158
HsLO  328
HsLD  103
H UN 328

Her DO  NO

and a SpankBuzz video:

No comments:

Post a Comment