Wednesday, September 3, 2014

9.02 Tuesday............ Diary


Out 6:25  and home 6:57.  Darned good time.
Fed the animals... stripped and took a shower, and got into 'our' bed, next to Her.
She woke up enough to say She was 'still tired, and wanted to sleep some more.'
 We need to work on syncing our schedules.
Still awake myself, I got up to go fix my BLD. 
And back into bed around 0800.
She got up, shortly thereafter...I guess... as I got up around 0930 to pee etc.  
And again at 1400...
And She joined me in bed around 1725.
We were kinda cuddling.. 
And I kept touching the 'dead' spot, on Her lower back.
She called me 'evil'  and told me to lay flat on my belly, while She pulled the medium brown paddle of the drawer...and applied ten smacks of it across my pink-pantied-covered bottom, then She pulled them down to apply five more smacks.
Up, She said....
I got up, went to the toilet, then S&D&D..
Gave Her the list of agreement adjustments I had come up with, the previous night at work... 
Was in my car 1815, at work  1915.

HsLS  182
HsLO 352
HsLD   6
H UN  352
Her DO   No

This spontaneous quickie paddling was... interesting.  Invigorating...painful... and interesting.
IF the adjustments I hope to make on the agreement get ratified, there won't be any more on-the-spot spankings.  In a case such as this one,  since I did not break an existing rule, She could not invoke a Merry One,  but She could invoke a Merry Two,  but not 'as soon as possible'; rather, She might have to say, "Go take your shower, and don't bother putting any clothes on afterwards...."


a Spank Buzz video

No comments:

Post a Comment