Monday, September 22, 2014

09.19 Friday Diary

Woke up, 0230 for Pee and snack, back to sleep.
Woke up, eyed the clock, 0530.
Boo Bear called Her as a wake up 0600, as She was scheduled to pick him up and take him to work at 0700.
She got up, and left; I slept.
She returned, came back to bed.
Later I found out, as She arrived, he had called Her as She was about to arrive at his place, saying that his work was cancelled, so She came right back home.
She asked me to get up and feed the critters, which I did, and returned to bed.
We both slept til... noon, maybe?
At any rate, it was past the 11:00 appointment we had for a scheduled weekly maintenance.
What did I write in a previous post?
"I doubt if it will happen...."
She was up and at Her computer, when I got up 1300ish.
She suggested, rescheduling for 1400.
I said, more or less, "No, if you or I or we simply 'blow' a WM session, you need to give 24 hours to reschedule."
Which meant...could have been rescheduled for Saturday.... or Sunday, but we were already going to a spanking party...
but She said, "No...then, not this week."
Not sure if that was meant to hurt or annoy me, but...  

I went to sleep some more on Her bed.
She came in, starting fondling my penis with Her hand...then She put a cover on the hardened member, and got on top of me, then we rolled over, me on top...until She had Her fill.  I have enough issues with lack of sensitivity to intercourse, that cumming is unlikely for me while sporting a raincoat.  
We got up and dressed, to go to the supermarket.  She casually mentioned, "Merry Two tonight... be ready twenty minutes after we get home."
We went to the market, got supplies for the night's dinner, returned home...  unpacked, and packed my car.
Showered, dried, dressed...  
In my car 1830, to the LB Shrine.
I helped set up the meeting room....
We had dinner...
They conducted their members' only meeting....
Came out around 2100.
Dessert was served.
We packed up,..
And were home, 2215.
Shortly after, She 'asked for' corner time; that is, me, naked in the corner.
I went outside to meditate on this, my issue being... after any dinner, I am just too tired, and we should have a rule saying, "No CT required after dinner..."
I went back in, got naked, and stood in the corner by the front door for 15 minutes.  
She said, "Done, go to bed if you want."
I went into the bedroom, and found wet sheets.
Those darned cats.
I stripped the bed, and took all to the washing machine, and put on the bed other sheets.
I got in bed, and soon She followed.
I finally asked, "What about the..... spanking?"
She said, "I thought you were tired, but if you're not..."
I wasn't,  and was soon prone, flat, on my belly, and She applied twenty of the church paddle to my buttocks...
Then we headed to sleep.

HsLS  9
HsLO 110
HsLD  1
HR UN  26
Her Do  Y
Corner:  Y




No comments:

Post a Comment