Saturday, September 27, 2014

Friday 9.26 Diary


Asleep like  0045 ..and feeling like....crap.
She came in 0145..
I got up 0600 looking for relief from alka seltzer.
And again 0945...
Managed to get to my chair, and closed my eyes some more..
Finally got dressed...
We had errands to do, and I said, She would have to drive...
First to Tracy....
then into Daiso
Then Pet Smart
then Walmart...I was feeling dizzy, but had a cart to lean on...
Her PO, I stayed in the car...
Carl's Junior...thought food would help, but it just passed through, quickly...
A 99c store, did not stay long...
then Vons, where I had a cart to lean on, but when She got sidetracked by Her psycho sister, I had to sit down....
We finished...headed home.
She grabbed two bags, and rushed in to the toilet.
I managed to get the rest inside,  before hitting the toilet myself.

Then I excused myself to bed...and stayed there   (1615)
She asked me about including me in dinner plans, and I said, "um, no."
I got up some hours later, and had crackers with butter, or peanut butter, and went back to bed...
Up a couple times to pee, but that was it, back to bed...

hsLS  177
HsLO 278
HsLD  33
H UN  194
Her DO NO 





No comments:

Post a Comment