Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wed 09/17 A.M.

It was a quiet night...up to a point.
Merry called, around 2ish, saying She was heading to bed, and that I should bring in the church paddle, when I come into the bedroom.
Always nice to have something to look forward to.
Now, the last couple nights , I guess I've been lucky. Hardly any phone calls to deal with other than dispatch related.
I feel like I paid for it, this morning.
Starting at 02:00,  a caller from London, booking two round trips for clients traveling in and out of Heathrow.
03:00 Client in DC looking for his 0600 pickup. I called the local dispatcher, and after ten minutes, he figured out, his driver overslept...could get another for the guy by 0630.  Seemed suitable to the client, as long as he makes his fleet.
0315 a driver in Middle-of-nowhere, Colorado, on location for a pickup, asked if I had a phone number for the client. I did, and started to give it to him, and he spent three minutes fumbling for a pen, while I had three other calls coming in..and hanging up because I couldn't get to them.
0330  Client called to change his arrival into Ottawa from 0913 to 0803. Had to call and wake up the affiliate to get an okay on that one.
0400 and 0430 Same lady from NY called twice to make changes to her boss's pick up, in NY.
0415  caller from London, calling to confirm a ride (but they HAVE THE CONFIRMATION NUMBER, DOESN"T THAT MEAN IT'S CONFIRMED?)  for OCTOBER 10.
0420 Local client with a pick up on 9/20, changing it from 0440 to 0400.
0445.. phone call, new request in Pembroke Pines Florida  for 0945.  Had to call and get an okay from the affiliate for that one.
Morning reservation person finally arrived, 0510.
Morning dispatcher finally arrived 0520.  He brought to me an iced coffee from JackintheBox, so I forgave him.
Looking to fill an open slot,  DB is interviewing. He had an early interview this morning... with a woman I worked with, at the company I worked for, before this one.  That was interesting.
He has one later, with ..if I got the name right...a guy I worked with, at the very first limo company I worked for, which ended 8 years ago.
Meanwhile, I'm planning on meeting, this week, with the owner of a company that's less than three miles from my house.
So much for this morning edition.  Close to 9 a.m, and I'm almost outta here.

Just for stress relief, I kinda hope to finish  the morning looking like this:



a Spank Buzz Video Jazzy Spanking

No comments:

Post a Comment