Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Tuesday 9.23

After midnight, things got a bit busy, with tough calls, but at least, not all at once.
I get a text whenever She logs into spanko.
I got such a text, so I logged in there, and we chatted for a while, 
mostly about changes/addendums to the WHAMMO, that has been a work in progress ever since the last one expired on 9/01.
Meanwhile, She has been hard at work on a Household Chore Chart, to the exclusion of working on the WHAMMO. 
And She told me, She has a lunch appointment at 14:00. 
Did not tell me with whom, nor did I ask.
My thought:  Not enough men in your life? You don't have enough to keep you busy?  
Oy.

Off work 0630 and home 725.
Feed the animals, sorted the dishes in the sink and dishwasher..
Stripped...took a shower...dried...dressed in stretch briefs, and went and got into OUR bed with Her, gently waking Her up.
She woke up enough to get the Zombie Killer out of the drawer next to Her, and said, "Lets go to my bedroom."
We went there, and evicted Tallship, who was doing his usual nothing in the bed, just trolling crap on his phone.
She said, "Take your panties off, and assume the position."
I took down my briefs, and got on the bed, FDAU, while saying, "Is this the only position you know?"
"I like the way it presents your bottom, but ... if you're going to complain, then get on your back."
I got on my back.
"Get your legs up." 
I put my legs up, pointed at the ceiling.
"Hold your junk."
I covered my sac with my left hand, while holding my right thigh with my right hand.
"Count."
She whacked my sit spot, and the upper thighs just below it, twenty one times, while I grunted and counted them.
"Done."
I got up, and hugged Her, while saying, "Thank you, my wife..." followed by "Now, your turn."
I grabbed Her, and She said, "Don't throw me on the bed."
She got on the bed Herself, on Her back, and I tugged down Her Zinky Pinkies. 
She closed Her thighs, and I got down and pressed my tongue into Her slit, stuck my tongue into Her clit, and She came, two or three times, and told me to stop.  
I got up close and next to Her, and we cuddled a bit.
She took a look at the color on my sit spot, and obliged me with pictures. 
Then I got up for my Daily Bread, as did She, and I returned, to bed, to sleep.
I slept through til about 1710, when She came in to gripe about a run in She just had with tallship, out in the garage.
That's a SHILO, btw, waking me up before my alarm
While She was there with me, I took the opportunity to pull Her down, pull down Her Slinky Pinkies, and give Her some more oral satisfaction.
She said, "Enough already," and I got up, to prep myself for work.
I showered, and dried, and dressed in pink open bottom GoSoftwear briefs. 
She saw me in them, and said, "Want some more?"
"Uh huh."
She picked up the long plastic fork ...kind of like a fork, used for tossing salad, from Her desk... on Her desk, She said, for scratching itches..and we went into the bedroom, and She had me just bend over the bed, and She whacked my bottom several times, and found out how ineffectual the thing was.  So, She ran to the kitchen and came back with a wooden spoon..with holes in it, like for stirring... and whacked my butt, oh six times, then it broke in half...  then She took the cloth belt that went around Her bathrobe and hit my butt a few times, just for the helluvit.  
And ...I finished getting dressed,  and made some coffee, and went on out to my car...  1820.
Another delightful night on the LA freeways... arrived at work 1940.
A VERY slow night at work,  what with the Jewish Holidays coming up. 

HsLS  105
HsLO 206
HsLD 16
HrUN  122
HER DO?  TWO





Introducing:
Pictures with MY captions




No comments:

Post a Comment