Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday 9.24 Diary (midnight to 0900 or so)

A long, quiet night,  punctuated by email exchanges with Her, as She finished up the Household Agreement, and Chores Chart, and emailed them to me.
Which resulted in a disagreement/misunderstanding  when I suggested that the Scenes/Treats I've been writing up don't HAVE to be only done as treats, but can be done ...just for fun.
And She said, I'm not eligible this week.  
I still don't know why I'm not... but just the same, I wasn't TALKING about a treat...but a just for fun scene.
THEN , I saw on Fetlife, that She has listed Herself as GOING .... to an upcoming LICK party.
Usually or always, we discuss these things, and list ourselves as 'maybe going' until we've discussed them and decided , one way or another.
So, THAT annoyed me, more than just a little bit. 

About 8:20, local.  I'll be off n headin' home soon!
Comin' back to work Saturday instead of the usual Sunday...
And supposed to be goin' to a party Saturday night, like right after I get home from work.  
We shall see. 

Another pic, captioned by me:


No comments:

Post a Comment