Monday, September 15, 2014

9.13 Saturday PM diary

Left work 1400
Walked across the street to buy an anniversary card for Her.
In car, and home 1500
She met me, and we almost immediately stripped off....and She took a pair of scissors and cut the lock on my chastity device, and we got in the shower together.
And got out and dried off...
Then came a lack of communication, as I assumed one thing..and She didn't.
I remembered, from the night before, Her telling me that She 'expected' oral service within the next 20 hours... which meant, not long after I got home from work.
However...  She sat down at Her computer desk to finish something, She said, and I went on to the bedroom...and waited, assuming that She would be along shortly.
I lay on my back for awhile...
Then I lay myself face down on the bed,with pillows under my belly... and fantasized that She had told me to go to the bedroom, and get ready, and wait for Her to come in.
After a while, She finally did...  and said, "Oh you want a spanking...?"
"Yeah.."
"First," She said, and She came up close to my head, and spread Her legs, and I stuck my tongue out, pressing it into the right spot, and She had a quick orgasm, then She went around to the back of the bed, pulled implements out of the drawer, and said "COUNT."
I counted thirty of some implement, a paddle, I think, fifteen to a cheek;  then another 10 to each each with a wooden hairbrush, I think, then another eight to each cheek with the hard plastic waffle maker.
"Done,"
I got up and hugged Her, and She said She was off to finish an online survey She was doing before we go out to eat.
I expressed surprise, as I thought sex was going to happen first, and She said, 'Oh, we didn't talk about it.."
So, She went to finish that, and I got up and dressed, and went to the living room, and read the paper, waiting for Her.
She finished, and then dressed, and we went to Her car.
We went to a WF bank first, to make a deposit from my Ch account to our joint WF account, then we went to a Black Angus for our pre-Anniversary dinner.
Food was good, service was impeccable.
Sunshine emerged, as we went to Winco to do some necessity shopping.
Home, unpacked the stuff we bought,  I stripped off, and went out to get in the hot tub.
Merry joined me, and we talked... while Her hand stroked my cock in a fashion of tease and denial.
Not so much denial, as one thing led to another, and I mounted Her, right there in the hot tub.
She said She wanted to finish in bed, so we got up and out, and went to the shower to wash off the chlorine.
Then we went to the bedroom, and picked up where we left off....
I mounted Her, performing the ol in out in out, and jumpin' by golly wow, I came...
That always necessitates me orally cleaning Her out, but while clambering around, I knocked Her CPAP off the table, and it fell to the hard ground, so we spent some minutes putting it together and making sure it still worked...   She had dumped most of the cum from inside Her kit-kat, but said, there was some left...and I obliged, by licking it out.
After some very little cuddling, She got up to look at somethin' on Her computer and take Her meds, so I turned on the tv to watch another episode of CM.

HsLS  1
HsLO  1
HsLD  7
H L.up  118
H UN  8


and this, from SpankBuzz




No comments:

Post a Comment