Saturday, September 13, 2014

Wed 9.10 Diary

In car  0930... home 1023....and unloaded my stuff, with Her help, as She was up, and met me coming inside.
We talked... and fiddled with Her  computer..  
She still hasn't been able to access Her various account log-ins and passwords, decided to load Norton onto Her new computer so She could get to Her  online vault.
She was having trouble with the final step, and I assisted until the  mission was accomplished.
Then I went off to get some sleep.
12:00  ... up for p&s 1315..back to sleep
Awake 1800, and up on my feet 1900.
.... fed the animals, emptied the dishwasher , washed some dishes, scooped the litter box in my room along with other tidying up...
Then in my chair around 20:00 playing with my pens and the budget....
Dinner was served....

Into my bedroom for an ep of Criminal Minds...
She came in to bed around 2300...

I woke up to diarrhea.....


HsLS  164
HsLO 544
HsLD  198
H LU  54



a Spank Buzz video: Two Bedroom paddlings

No comments:

Post a Comment