Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Tue 09.16

In car 0610, as I wanted to RUN (well, drive really fast) to my bank and cover a fourhundred seventynine dollar overdraft. Don't ask how that happened.
Then rolling home...and arrived 0705.  
I feed all the animals... while noting that Tallship was in Her bed, next to my sleeping wife...
I stripped off, went into the bathroom for a shower...
He was out by the time I went in, naked...
And I tapped Her on her forearm to wake Her up... and got on the bed, and pulled down Her Hinky Pinkies, and gave Her oral service.
Which led to Her pulling me up, wanting intercourse.
I had just enough of an erection to make entry, and we were going along pretty good, when Her phone rang. It was Her son, BooBear, telling Her about his latest car problem.  
She managed to get him off the phone, by which time, my erection was gone. 
We made a joke about 'coitus interruptus', and cuddled for a minute.  
Then She asked, "Would you like to get your Daily Discipline over with, early, so you can get to sleep?"
"Um, sure....  "
"Now, am I supposed to go get it, or are you?"
"I believe  it's written in Merry Two that YOU tell ME what to fetch," I said, thinking about the wooden spoon.
"Good, I don't feel like getting up. Go get the wooden spoon."
I chuckled, and got up to go get it.
"While you're at it, go out... well, not like that, ask Tallship to go out and see if I locked my car."
Tallship was in a chair in the living room, and I asked him to go out.
Sure enough, it was not locked, and I told Her so.
She jumped up, and put on Her robe, while I put on shorts, and we went out to the car, to look for any evidence of vandalism or rummaging or someone helping themselves to whatever.
There was no such evidence,  and She locked the car, and we went back in the house...Her to Her bedroom, me to fetch the spoon from the other room.
I entered Her bedroom; She took it and said, "Get in position, I'll be right back."
I got on the bed, FDAU, legs spread, feet danging off the edge, and waited.
She returned, stood behind me, and said, "Count."
And I counted... fifty swats, mostly in the center of my buttocks, near the crack.
"Done," She said. 
I got up, hugged Her, and said, "Thank you, my wife."
We got back on the bed, and lay together, with Her half asleep, half awake, and me half awake and half asleep.  
More sex was not happening... my penis was totally dormant.
While talking, She said, "Friday... say, 11 a.m."
"Mmm for what?"
"Weekly maintenance, on the spanking bench."
"Oh. Okay."
  <Honestly, I doubt it will happen..>
And I said, "I gotta get up and eat...and sleep."
And we did.
I sat at the table, reading Sunday's paper.  She sat at Her computer desk.
We talked about the HSG party coming up on Sunday, with the 'back to school' theme.
"Should I dress as a Strict Mistress?"
"Should I dress as a ... school girl?"
"Yes."
"Yes."
Finished.... I found my eye blinders, and went to Her room, Her bed, to sleep, around 10:30.
Woke up around 1535 to pee and snack...  She was not home. Found out later, She went to pick up BooBear from work.
I took an ice cream cone back to the bedroom, let some chocolate melt onto the sheets...
Back to sleep... alarm off 1730,  and sat upright at 1745. 
She came in, and immediately spotted the quarter-size stain on the sheets. "Is that chocolate... or poop?"
"Chocolate."
"Oh ...well.." I got up, and She stripped the bed, and took the sheets and mattress cover out to the washing machine.
I showered, and dried and dressed, made iced coffee, said goodbye, and headed out to the car... looked at my keychain, and realized the two attached house keys were NOT attached. 
I started retracing my steps, in a bit of a panic. I went in the house, suggesting 'someone help'.
Tallship asked, "Whatcha looking for?"
"My house keys."
"One is up there," he said, motioning to a hook WAY up on the wall. "I thought Coco mighta lost it."
Well, he COULD have said something about it. Oh well, that was ONE key, to the security screen door. I was still missing the main front door key. 
Merry told me, She'd have Stitch look for it, I should get going.
I got in the car 1838, and managed to arrive at work 1925.
I couldn't park in my usual spot, as an incoming vehicle had blocked me from maneuvering.
Later, around 2100 I went to move my car, and found my other key, in the back seat.
I spoke to Merry ...once..during the night,   about BooBear, that She had to get up and take him to work, in the morning.
But She called back, to say, he was not working tomorrow, so She did not have to pick him up.
But She did go, later in the night, to go get him, take him to his workplace, to wait for a tow truck to take his car to our house.
But his AAA did not have the mileage to cover that tow. 
So She was going to use ours...which happened to expire, two days previously.  I thought we had it on an automatic yearly payment, but She told me, She had closed that particular account a while ago, and She was checking with me before She renewed it.
Heck, yes.
My co-worker asked if he could leave at 2245. I said, sure, and he did, and ... no drama came of it, other than the cleaning lady, who comes in around 8 or so on Tuesdays, and doesnt get to the dispatch office until 2330 or so,  and I have to move around so she can sweep and mop.   
Anyway, the night was eazy peazy...but wait for the morning update.

HsLS  16
HsLO 38
HsLD  15
Hr UN  80
HER  DO  yes


Whaddya say, we try for some REAL color?


THIS looks like fun....


a Spank Buzz video: She Paddles Him Firmly

No comments:

Post a Comment