Saturday, September 27, 2014

Thursday 9.25 Diary

Around 0130, She came in to bed, put on "Something about Mary" on tv, and I managed to go to sleep...
UP around 0230 for P&S, and again 0630.
Up 0830...feed all the critters, took a shower...
Got Her up and going..
IN my car 0930, and at the dentist 0953.
I was shown in at 1015,  and spent a lovely hour having my teeth scaled and deep cleaned, on the left side of my mouth.   I came out 1115, and they had not taken Her in yet, then they did, and I waited for Her...
Done, and in my car 1215.
A stop for gas in my car, and headed home.
She wanted to finish a few eps of 'Salem'
So we went into Her room, and She watched while I did a little notebook/paper work .
Then I fell asleep next to Her.
She woke me up shortly after 4, to do some DD before everybody else came home.
She fetched the Bone Breaker, and had me drop my briefs, and bend over the bed.
SHe applied 25 swats of it...   said 'Done'. We kissed, I thanked Her, She took a pix of the resulting mayhem.
She sat down to watch the last ep of Salem, and I resumed my nap.
Up around 1930...sitting in my chair...
Dinner was served...
After which, Four of us had a household meeting, and discussed the Chore List that She has been working on.
Then I put up dishes..
and put my laundry away...
She came to the bedroom
She lay down, I provided Her with an oral DO...
We watched the two new eps of TBBT,  and she fell asleep, then She woke up and went to Her computer  to do something, and I watched the new Scorpion twice.

HsLS  153
HsLO  254
HsLD  9
hr UN  170
HER DO  YES











No comments:

Post a Comment