Monday, September 22, 2014

Sat 09.20

I got up after a bit for milk and a snack, went back to bed...
To an infernal BEEP...  a quick beep, and ongoing, every five minutes or so...
It got us both up, and I finally ascertained, it was the smoke detector in the room, a 'low battery alert.
I got a chair out, so I could reach the thing, and took the batteries out, so that it would beep no more.
She turned on the TV, saying, She wouldn't be able to go back to sleep without it...and we wound up watching Starship Troopers from on demand, from 0445 to 0645.
Finally got to sleep, and alarm went off at 0800.
I got up to morning chores, and emptied the dishwasher, had some coffee, checked mail, changed my carry bag, then S D & D, then got in my car to go to an 'interview' , five minutes away, arriving at 1001.
I filled out an application while talking to this guy for oh 45 minutes...and returned home.
I did a few jobs around the house, then went out to the garage to continue with the ongoing job of counting my comics.
I came in the house at Her request around 12:30, and we dressed, and we went out on multiple errands....
A chinese supermarket... (various veggies)
The beauty supply store ...(gloves, and a round headed hairbrush)
Daiso ...(various 1.50 items)
Her PO, for Her mail...
The 99c store  (various one dollar items)
And Mickey Dee's drive through, where She got all excited, because She got to meet Ronald, hisself.
Home...just in time for the start of the OU football game on tv.
And She said, "MerryTwo, around 6:30?"
We compromised with..at the end of the game.
I took my laptop into the bedroom, and managed to input one days' blog while watching.
Mom called me, and while I was running into the living room to get my phone, my team ran a kick off back for a touchdown.
Game over around 2015, and I reported to Her, while She was in the kitchen.
She said, "Get in the corner,"
And I stripped, and stood in the corner by the kitchen back door.
After 15 minutes, She said, "Done..." 
I turned around, She said, "Get a chair, bring it in here, right there, turn it around, bend over it..."
I did.
She got out the new hair brush we bought earlier, and applied 12 swats on each of my cheeks, with it....
THEN told me to go show my butt to the boys (guys) that were on the bed in the other bedroom, watching t.v., to see what they think...
I did.
Stitch said, "Looks effective..."
Tallship said, "Kinda pink..."
I returned to the kitchen, and helped Her as needed...watching plates or pots to get them out of the way....
I had just pulled out of the garage, Trivial Pursuit Millenium Edition.
She had never played T.V., so I showed Her the board, how it's played, and while She prepped dinner, I read to Her some sample questions.
Then I went off to my bedroom, as I wanted to do a measurement of all our implements...  and I did a notebook change.... 
Then She called, Dinner's ready.
Four of us sat down to dinner.
Afterwards, I did all the clean up while She sat at Her computer.
Then we talked about possible agreement changes and additions, such as: 
  No corner time to be required between 8 pm and 8 am (basically meant to be, after dinner because I feel lousy when I'm full)...
  Sunshine cannot invoke a Merry.  She had tried earlier, kinda like a messenger for Merry.   No no no.
  A MerryThree, scheduled for a certain time, can have the time changed, made later, with one hour's prior notice.  Two such changes may be made for the same appointment. A third attempted change results in a cancellation, and must be rescheduled with the usual 24 hours notice, and only on one of the three allowed days.
 A MerryThree, simply missed, forgotten, slept through without any discussion... is considered cancelled, and can only be rescheduled with 24 hours notice, and only on of the three allowed days..
..............................  and that took us up til 00:45.

HsLS  33
HsLO  134
HsLD  2
Hr UN  50
HER DO?  NO
Corner time: Yes





No comments:

Post a Comment