Sunday, September 21, 2014

Thur 09.18 Diary

Up and awake  00:30, Pee and snack.
Up again 01:30, and went to my chair to sleep... still annoyed about how things ended at bedtime.
She woke up to come get me; I went back to bed with Her.
Up 0930; feed the animals, had coffee, dressed; we got in Her car, and headed down for dental appointments we both had.
She went in first at 1100, I accompanied Her, then I had mine, while She waited outside. Hers was okay, mine was a disaster, but I expected it.
...Home.  Laundry in wash.
Talking...
Laundry in dry.
On my laptop with EP and other sites.
I went in to the bathroom, and came out.
She demanded a 'butt check'.  I dropped my shorts, She inspected 'tween' my cheeks. I did not pass, She called for Merry One.
I got naked on the bed, FDAU for 12 on each cheek with the 15" paddle, and 16 on each cheek with the 12" church paddle. She obliged with pix of my reddish bottom.
THen showered, dried, dressed, getting ready to go to a LICK munch.. and She told me to insert a butt plug.
I did....
We got in Her car, 1730, and arrived 1820.  
It was an interest munch, with a good presentation on cunnilingus.
Home 2145; She told me to unlock it, and take a shower.
I did. 
Afterwhich, I switched from the basic butt plug, to an inflatable one...which had the immediate effect of bringing on a bowel movement.I went to the toilet, and cleaned up, and switched to a different plug, and went back to my bedroom.
She came in, and commenced with some hands on cock and ball teasing, while manipulating the plug in my ass.
Then She told me to get Her strap on cleaned up and ready.
I did so.
She came in, and I helped Her get it on, and She deftly put a cover over the dong.
Then I bent over the bed, feet on the floor, knees bent so I was low enough that She could hit the spot...and She slipped the dong in my hole, and fucked my ass, good and nice and hard and slow and fast...
She took it off, got on the bed.... I pulled down Her panties...  
And gave Her, oral satisfaction.
Because of abrasions around my penis, She wanted me to put a cover on it before we had intercourse. 
I did, we did, for a few minutes.
Then, as we lay together, She called for a Merry Two, and used the church paddle on my buttocks, 13 swats to each cheek.
Laying together, She fell asleep, as did I.

HsLS  1 
HsLO 86
HsLD  1   # of D   2

Hr L 34
Hr UN 2
Hr plugged  6
Strap On used:  Yes

directly after

directly after

Selfie, after shower

Selfie, after shower

Selfie, after shower

selfie, after shower

selfie, after shower









No comments:

Post a Comment