Monday, August 4, 2014

07.31 diary part two

I was chatting on S-net for a bit, then it was time for the LICK group Webinar...
Which Merry and I watched together as best we could, given the ongoing audio problems....

Then I started writing up SMT's from The Science of Mind...

Then dinner was announced ready, as put together by tallship....

During dinner, we had a 'family meeting' as called by Merry.

Then Merry had to go, take a personal check to H.Beach, and took tallship with Her, telling Stitch and I to take care of the dishes...
We were almost done with the dishes before they even left....

Then  a long shower, and dried, and dressed...

and sat down in my easy chair to watch LaptopII finish final defrag stages, while waiting for those two to get home.

HsLS  231
HsLO  447
HsLD  8
HUN  444
Her DO no




No comments:

Post a Comment