Monday, August 4, 2014

8.02 Diary

Home...  Oneish....
To the bedroom... 
I turned on the tv for 'background' and wound up watching entire rerun of SWAT (the movie) while She slept.

Up, around 10:00 for coffee and orange rolls and pills...  
And dressed....
Having decided to go this minute to get my paycheck from my workplace...
And Sunshine wanted to go with me...
And off we went.
Left around noon;  arrived something before One, snagged my check, headed back....
Sunshine gave way to Merry somewhere along the 710....
We went to Vons, to the bank inside it, cashed my check, then deposited it into Her account...  
Some quick shopping, then headed home.
I offered "DO"  
We took a quick shower, as we were already hot and sweaty, then went into my bedroom, and I provided Her DO which led to sex....   
I asked what She meant yesterday, about getting a pass.
She meant,  She giving me a pass on the DO, that She did not want it from me, did not want to be close to me....at the time.  
Oh well.

Then came a nap for both of us.....
Then up for something light for me to each...chicken noodle soup, while  tallship put together some sort of pork fry for the others...
More napping, and taking care of laundry...
Then S&D&D  as I dressed in  black a-shirt,  black thigh-high stockings, net jock brief, and loose short pants...  and packed a toy bag....
And we fed the animals....   
And four of us got in my car around 9 ish.
And arrived at the BoD around Ten.
Action was slow to start, and I'm never anxious to start playing when few others are...
But I got 'into the mood' ... and the White Room was empty, 
And She and I went in there,  
And She started on a "Nasty Little Boy" role play, while lots of yelling on Her part, about what a nasty little boy I am, with me repeatedly saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."
In the White Room, a massage or examining table is THE furniture, and I was naked except for stockings, and FDAU on it, with my feet just dangling over a short edge.
She started with a medium tan paddle... then  a red wafflemaker,  and finished with 49 smacks on each of my cheeks with the medium church paddle.
I'm told we had quite the audience at the end.
We've been having an ongoing ... 'thing' about picture taking, afterwards.
I told Her, sometime ago, that I don't want pictures taken any more, I don't want to be ...on display.
Maybe I've backed off that stance, maybe I haven't, or maybe I only want 'selfies', ones I take myself.
What She told me, paraphasing,  Until I tell Her specifically "I want to have pictures taken" or words to that effect, She is not going to do so.  She said, She took THESE just to be able to show me. Hmm.
Anyway, Long Beach will break off and slide into the Pacific before I say that to Her.

So, we took a break...

HsLS  9
HsLO  495
HsLD   0
H un 492
Her DO?  Yes









How hard should a submissive male be spanked?
 What level of intensity for maintenance spankings compared to punitive corporal punishment?


Female dominance is in the style of the individual Domme.
Gentleness is not always kind.
 A spanking that doesn’t achieve the goal of submale behavior modification will require that he is spanked more frequently.
 Possibly to little effect.
To guide male behavior his spankings must be painful
. Blistering his buttocks until they turn a rosy red color should be considered a minimum.
 Deeper shades of red, blows and lashes that leave marks vary on the intent and purpose of the spanking.

A contrite and humble malesub is proof of adequate corporal punishment.


No comments:

Post a Comment