Saturday, August 9, 2014

8.08 DIary

Up for P&S 0045,and again  0430.
Up and moving, 1200.
Pee, fed cats,  coffee and snack and newpaper, while She talked to me about an email She received from submike.
Some laundry in dryer, some laundry in and away, then sitting and organizing....
And writing and online, and etc....
Stitch home from work around 1700.
I put a post on FL "This is Consensual Spanking International Day"
She read it, looked at me, invoked MerryTwo, told me to get something of my choice, then FDAU on Her bed.
Which I did.
She delivered 40 swats of the new bath brush to each cheek, resulting in some remarkable dog bruising there.
She started manipulating my cock in cage, then showed how easy pull out was, and suggested I relock it on a tighter notch....which I did.
Then I finished Wednesday's blog.... and dressed, and three of us got in Her car, as She was dropping tallship off at a meeting place, for a date.
We went on to a supermarket....did shopping for dinner, returned home and unpacked.
She started  dinner, and I went to the garage, and cut a long bamboo piece into smaller pieces, cut off the sharp limbs, and filed down the notches, until there were two lengths suitable for.....well...
I went back in in time for dinner.
We sat and ate..
THen cleared the table.
I set up  the Scrabble board.
And Stitch, Sunshine and I played one game, then Stitch excused himself, and Sunshine and I played a second.
Sunshine helped me make my bed.
We had ice cream cones.
We sat down at computers...
Sunshine excused herself to lay down, around 0030.
I'm still here, waiting for tallship to call for a ride home.

HsLS  39
HsLO  639
HsLD  7
H L   34
HER DO   no


# Four of Nine Rules for F/m Spanking Punishment Sessions



IV – The spankee is kept naked during his punishment. This will enhance his sense of vulnerability.

No comments:

Post a Comment