Sunday, August 31, 2014

Aug 29 Friday diary

She came in to join me; we watched "Red Dragon."
Then I watched 1/2 of "Ghosts on Mars".
Asleep  0330.

I got up, and moving, around 11:00, while She slept. I fed everybody, worked on the budget chart,  got dressed, and got in my car to go to the Office and get my paycheck.
There, I spoke briefly to the manager that is leaving, then I departed...
And back in LB,  went to the office of a large similar company, that I had just recently found out had this office so close to my home.
But I didn't go in.
I sat in my car, outside, looking at the building.
In the meantime, I saw a 'ghost'... a guy I knew years ago.... maybe... getting out of a truck, and going into this office.  I don't know if it was CK, but I hope to find out soon.
I did call their office number, and found out whom I should speak to, who was gone for the day, but should be back the next day.
Then, in order to not have trouble getting my check cashed, went to the closest BofA.
Cash in hand, went two blocks from there to JPMCh to deposit enough to cover some items.
Then a couple miles north, to deposit the rest in our joint WF account.
And while inside the Von's (at the WF branch) I used a credit card with $10 left on it, to buy a small bag of dry cat food. Then I got in the line at Starbucks for an iced coffee....and after ten minutes, decided to move on.
Got in my car, and went to a MickeyD's for an iced coffee.
Which is when She decided to call and check on me. "Almost home,' I said.
Home.... went through email.... worked on our budget...   called AOL, called WF about AOL,  called insurance company about dental assignment, started working on the SSI forms that needed filling out...
went to the bedroom to finish the movie "Ghosts on Mars"...
I was called for ready dinner....

Then I went back to the bedroom...   watched the first ..or was it second ..episode of Criminal Minds, from Oct of 13...   followed by the final episode of the season from May 2014....

HsLS 86
HrLO 256
HsLD 31
H UN 256
HER DO   NO


No comments:

Post a Comment