Friday, August 8, 2014

8.06 Diary



Off work when Merry arrived to get me, 0915.
Home  1030 or so.
I wanted to get something out of my car, went to get my keys from the hook behind the front door, and they were not there.
I freaked out. I make it a habit to put them there.
I started looking ALL through the house.
I went into the back yard, and into the garage...and was coming out of the garage, when tallship stepped out of the back door..."Are these them?"
I breathed a sigh of relief..."Yeah, where were they?"
"You don't wanna know."
"YES I DO..."
I entered the house, and Sunshine said, "I was playing hide and seek with your keys."
I was furious...too angry to talk.  I went to my room, slammed the door, and locked the door, and lay down on the bed.
She tried to come in, the locked door stopped her.
She went around via the back door to the open sliding glass door to my room, and yelled in, "I'm sorreee Shiiilo.."
Eventually, I had to get up and feed the cats and eat, so I could get to sleep my self.
I got up and went into the kitchen.
Sunshine said, again, "I'm sorry Shilo..."
"Don't talk to me," I snapped.
She went into her bedroom, lay on the bed, and started crying.
I fed the cats, has some BLD, and went to my bedroom for a nap.
After a bit Merry came in, having read yesterday's blog and journal, so She had a bit of a grim look,  and was wondering why She woke up on a wet bed.
I explained that as best I could, still at a bit of a loss as to why Sunshine hid my keys.
She got me up around 1530 to get ready.
I S&D&D and prepped the house to keep Devastating Donna from tearing it apart, and we went out to Her car to go to the OC Fairgrounds.
WAZE did a good job of getting us there, but on arrival, we were told we had to go elsewhere to park, and take a shuttle back...no big deal.
We walked around a bit, mostly Sunshine and me...seemed like Sunshine and Merry were switching off quite a bit....
Saw a few farm animals.....
Bought a large Mountain Dew in a Fair Souvenir cup....
For dinner, She had a turkey leg...which she thought wasn't done enough, and I had a foot long sausage sandwich...
Then we walked on to the Ampitheatre.
In our seats some 30 minutes before show time; She continued reading a book that She was well into, and I looked around in my small field glasses..
Somebody we knew from the FL community came strolling in, and yelled hello at her...
The show started very close to 19:45 with Blue Oyster Cult on first.
They played several of their greatest, finishing with "Don't Fear the Reaper" and stayed on about 45 minutes.
THen the stage was reset for Deep Purple.
After twenty minutes, they came on stage, and opened with "Highway Star." 
They played a decent set, including two from an album released a year ago that I did not know about.  
Merry got ill during one piece, and ran to the bathroom...came back an reported "it was quite the mess".
She had to go, again, as "Smoke on the Water" was ending, and I went with Her, ready to leave when She was done.
We passed around the top of the ampitheatre on the way back from the restrooms, and Sunshine convinced me to stay, and listen to "Hush" and "Black Knight".
Then we made our way out, getting a good jump on the crowd.
We grabbed a couple frozen chocolate and peanut covered bananas on the way out...
Went on out, to the shuttle stop...
Arrived at our parking lot, where she got a little confused about where the car was...she remembered a stop sign, but headed for the wrong stop sign.
Well, we found the car...and WAZE directed us home, avoided the 405 N which would be closed, and we used 405 S to 55 N to 5 N to 91 west... and made it home in good condition
And more or less,went straight to bed around 0020.

HsLS 92
HsLO 591
HsLD  39
H UN 592
Her DO  NO  (but because Sunshine 'jacked Merry, I got a pass on breaking the DO rule)

Two of Nine Rules for F/m Spanking Punishment Sessions
"
(there was an illustrative art piece here, but one of my fat fingers deleted it)
II – The submissive man should understand that breaking discipline will always cause his Mistress to punish him.


No comments:

Post a Comment