Monday, August 4, 2014

8.03 Diary


 Ready for a second set, on the spanking bench in a corner of the big main room.
I picked out the riding crop, and She whipped my butt something fierce with it.
Then I got up, and She, while naked, mounted the bench, and I performed oral in between Her spread legs,  then She told me to get a glove...which I did, and finger fucked Her, until She whispered "Purple..."
She was ...zoning...and I helped Her to the bathroom....and brought Her back.
And She sat in a chair for awhile, just spaced.  
Stitch came over and sat with Her too.
She asked Stitch to take Her to the bathroom.
And returned.
Then, She said, She was about ready to go for ice cream.
I took the zombie killer out of the bag.
She said, "Okay...."
I mounted the bench, and She landed...I don't know how many ... swats of the zombie killer across my cheeks and onto the sit spot..   
Well, that was enough...
We dressed,  I re packed the toy bag, and we headed out.

And ended up at Crow's, visiting our favorite waiter...
Who told us, as we walked in,  No ice cream in the store.
So Stitch had pancakes and somethin, I had a some eggs and ham mix, She had a french dip, and tallship ate the french fries that came with Hers....
Sunshine came out, a bit annoyed about not getting ice cream...
And we went on home.
We headed for our respective beds: I took selfies first.


I provided Her with 'DO' and .... sex... and we went to sleep around 4.
I was up around 0600..and so was Stitch, feeding animals, doing dishes....
And I was stuck in the bathroom, somewhat constipated...
Finally back to bed, and She let me sleep until  ...11:30.
Up, drinking coffee...
I was critical of the way She planned the card-draw-for-a-treat, on a Saturday morning, when a full week was not over, if the week is to run from Sun to Saturday.
It's like,  getting paid for  a day of work that I haven't done yet.
In some annoyance, She said, "You should have said something about it..before you signed the agreement. Now, if you want to change it, go ahead and write up any changes you want, and I'll sign off on it."
I said, "I will not be writing up any changes.  Nor will I ever mention this again. I've said what I have to say, that I don't see the logic, and I am done talking about it."
 What I did not actually say at the time  was "Nor do I have any intention of every drawing a card on a Saturday, under these conditions."
Then ...laundry.
There was stuff STILL in the dryer...that I had announced, the previous day,  "I've put some of your laundry through the wash, now I've put it in the dryer,  and maybe one of you could take the initiative of getting it out when it's done."
They did not, and I let it be known in a loud voice, my displeasure.
She asked (told...) me to follow Her to the garage.
No place to sit in there, so She told me to kneel.
 So, She said, She could speak (lecture) to me without craning Her neck looking UP at me.
And She expressed Her displeasure about my general attitude this morning.
And told me to get over it.
We went back into the house, and I started getting ready to go to work, starting with a shower.
From the bathroom ...shower..window, anybody in this case, I, can see the laundry area, and I saw Stitch looking into the washing machine... and I panicked because bad things happen when Stitch does 'helpful things'.  I asked Merry to go see what he was up to.
I was drying off when I heard VERY loud voices ...
Then She came in the bathroom, an awful look on Her face....
And She started crying because ...during the argument, She had slapped him, and She had never done that before.
I sat Her down, so I could finish dressing,  then I found Stitch,  told him that SHE was sorry, that this was in some part my fault, She was under stress already from the discussion that She and I had...  etc.
He went to where She said, and knelt down, and they hugged and talked....
I headed out,  around 1400.... and arrived around 1455.

Trying to do set up, while helping the rookies with the Lead aspects, on a night made a little bit frantic because of a JayZ concert at the R

At least it took my mind off....for awhile.... my anger.
I KNOW I am angry about ...  the way She spoke to me, and how She spoke to me.
At the time, I really wanted to ...  reach out, put my hands around Her neck and say, slowly and quietly, "You do not talk to me this way.  Not now, not ever.  This is your only warning."
I resisted the temptation, THAT time.
Will I be able to,  each and every time?

HsLS  20
HsLO  519
HsLD  22
H UN  516
Her DO?  yes





Submale Spanked & Lectured
Two women punish this weak and erring submale.                              One spanks him with the paddle while the other woman lectures him.




Both women proceed at a measured pace. There is no reason to rush in the punishment of a submissive man. Disciplinary corporal punishment should be slow and methodical.                               The goal of disciplining a malesub with a spanking is never to need to spank him again. Of course, male weakness leaves this only an ideal goal. By fusing words with the painful strokes the women hope to diminish the frequency with which this submissive man needs to be punished.

No comments:

Post a Comment