Tuesday, August 12, 2014

8.11 Diary

Off work, and out  0639...and home  0717.
Fed the animals...  and She was awake, in my bed, and talking, so I stripped off, and joined Her.
And went to sleep.
She was jolted awake by a phone call from Her bank, and jumped up to do research via Her computer.
I slept on, until 0930, when She woke me asking if I wanted something to eat, so I got up for cupcakes and a cup of coffee.
By this time, She had read my blog from yesterday, and was a bit miffed by the "hard limit"  I mentioned therein.
As I was heading back to bed, She said gruffly, "Put a device on."
Oookay...   I fetched my Spartacus Deluxe and ... put it in place and set the plastic lock.

And...went back to sleep.
She woke me up, around 1630, telling me that She wanted a DO before Stitch got home from work.
I groggily got up, fumbled around for my bedside copy of the MHA, and showed Her, Rule #4,  which forbids Her from waking me up during my sleeping time on Monday and Tuesday.
She frowned and shrugged, and took down and off Her hinky pinkies, got Herself FDAU on the bed next to me... and counted as I smacked the naked cheeks of Her bottom, ten times each, although it was really hard to hear HER count after 'five'.  
At nineteen, I asked, "How many 'zat?"
"Nineteen.."
I smacked one more, and said, "Done."
Then I said, "Now, it's cooler in the other room...."
She jumped up, and we went to the other room.
I was quickly between Her legs...  and giving Her oral service.
Satisfied, She rolled over, and said, "Give me some more there," pointing at Her bottom, so I gave Her cheeks another twenty smacks, but not quite so hard as the first set.
Then we just ... talked...
One subject being... the giving of spankings, and the difference to the receiver in getting  WHAP .WHAP.WHAP.WHAP.WHAP.WHAP or getting  WHAP .... WHAP .... WHAP ... WHAP ...

Time to get moving.
I feed the bedroom cats, and S&D&D,  poured beverages, kissed Her good bye, and was in car about 1830.
Monday is usually an easy traffic day, but not this Monday evening.
At work  1929.
Easiest enough night, other than helping M do set up for Tuesday, which had significant challenges to it.
And I checked on jury duty; I do not have to report on Tuesday.
And my manager changed the schedule, so I don't have to report til 1930 on Sunday, so I can attend 'the party' if $$ allows.  

HsLS  36
HsLO 711
HsLD  79
H UN 23
H L  14
Her DO   Yes

 # Seven of Nine Rules for F/m Spanking Punishment Sessions




VII – Some Mistress may want to include ritual and ceremony. Formality and duration emphasize the seriousness of the submissive man’s failings.

No comments:

Post a Comment