Monday, August 11, 2014

810 Diary

0930 or so,  up.
Feed cats, toilet,  coffee, and eat... cupcakes that CJ brought home from somewhere...
Immediate indigestion, and downing Alka Seltzer.
Sitting and reading,  and I told Her, "You should see what this thing is doing to me...."
She said, "Take it off."  And I cut the lock on the chastity device, and took it off.
She looked at my damaged package, and took a whiff, and made a face, and began clean up operations.
After wiping it down, She said, "Leave it exposed, don't pull your shorts up, let it air out."
Easy for Her to say.
Seriously, nothing seems to embarrass me, and certainly not walking around...or sitting, as the case was, with the back of my briefs up, and the front of my briefs down.  The only other household member around was Stitch, and he has certainly seen 'it' enough times.
After sitting at our respective computers a bit,  She turned to me and said, "I am insisting on... a DO."
"I was just waiting for you to finish what you were doing.  Get to the bedroom."
In the bedroom, on the bed...i stripped to just socks, and pulled down Her kinky pinkies.   A couple minutes of oral got Her engine revved up..
I mounted Her with a limp noodle, but a little bit of handiwork got it hard enough to do some of the old in-out, and when my mouth went to Her right nipple, with my fingers tweaking Her left nipple, and She put Her own right hand to Her clit,  Her loud moan indicated She had a 'good one',  and I wasn't getting close myself, as the sweat was rolling off of me, so I stopped.
She hopped up, and went off to take a shower.
I gathered work clothes, and was putting some laundry away, when She came back, already showered.
I went on in, and took mine, then dried and dressed.
And packed up, and poured tea into travel mugs, and got my stuff into the car, and kissed Her good-bye... 
Rolling about 1340, and at work  14:30.

Teen Choice Awards at the Shrine.... McCartney at the Rose Bowl.
Busy at work, but not frantic.
I was doing set up for Monday, and not paying a lot of attention to the night's work anyway.
Then the other guy asked about leaving early.... as his drinking buddy-chauffeur was at the window....  (this is a trend I've noticed, every Sunday that I've had the misfortune to work next to this guy).
Fine by me.  He was gone, 23:15 or so.
Merry called, around midnight, to give me Her update on the day.
Submike had come over... and She said, She allowed him to give Her 'pussy worship' and She was not at all impressed with his oral skills, although he seemed rather pleased with himself that he got Her to cum while doing so...    
How little he really knows....
THEN She told me that She (or Sunshine) and tallship and Stitch went to the Golden Corral for dinner.
I was ...about as mad as I can get, when I'm at work and there's not a damn thing I can do about it.
They went to my favorite place.... OUR ?  favorite place... without me.
Okay, so...
 From now on, whenever they go, it will be WITHOUT me.  I will not go there again.
When She signed off the phone, She said She was about to give tallship lessons in figging.  
 How come the fun stuff only happens when I'm at work? 

HsLS  12
HsLO 687
HsLD 55
H L 69  then
H UN 13
Her DO?  YES

 # Six  of Nine Rules for F/m Spanking Punishment Sessions



VI – Prior to the first stroke the Mistress will explain to the submissive man why he deserves punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment