Tuesday, August 19, 2014

8.18 Diary part two 0600 to 2359

Off 0630, in car and rolling 0635, and home in very good time,  0715.

Noticed that tallship was in bed with (sleeping next to) Merry.

I started feeding animals, and he got up,and went to the table, looking at his laptop.

I went in my bedroom to undress, and get clothes to wear out of the shower, and he was gone...I noticed he had gone back into the bedroom, into the bed next to Merry.

I took a shower, dried...put on boxer briefs, to cover the still-raw spot on my right buttock/thigh, and socks, and a-shirt, and went to Her bedroom to kind of jostle Her, awake.
She mumbled, "I'll join you in your room," as She got up.
I went to my room, and bed, and She came along, and got in, and snuggled up to me, and we dozed off.

Awake at 10, to get something to eat, read Sunday's paper,  then back to sleep in Her room, which tended to be the least-hot room in the house during the day.

Awake 15:30, up for P&S, and found myself talking to Sunshine, who was all mad at "that woman" for making tallship cry, because of what she wrote on his wall on FL.
Back to sleep...  at some point she joined me.   Her alarm went off at 1740.
Hit snooze...She got up...  I snoozed on to 1810, then got up...
Fed cats...S & D & D, took some 24-hours-after pix....

In car 19:00, and at the office in very good time,  there at 19:34.

The night work...there was none, it was all dispatched... and 75 rides in place for Tuesday... a very quiet night.

HsLS  42
HsLO 81
HsLD  31
H Lup  40

Her DO   None offered-asked for-given-provided.

Pictures ...  about 25 hours after the Party:
















No comments:

Post a Comment