Monday, August 25, 2014

8.24 Diary

Still in bed, watching TV, while She was asleep...
Three episodes of Criminal Minds.
She woke up in the middle of the 2nd; we watched the 3rd together.
I provided Her, orally with DO,  which I guess, applied to Saturday.
We watched the last half of "Rock of Ages".
She went back to sleep..
And I watched, "Ace Ventura, Pet Detective."
Seriously.  And I can't believe that I did.
I'm guessing I had simply slept too much Fri/Saturday ..and was not quite ready to go to sleep.
Well, by 06:30  I was.

First awake, 1030..but actually got up at 1050.
Said Hello to Her on the way to the toilet.
By the time I came out, Sunshine was crying and carrying on, saying, "I didn't do it. I was a good girl. I wasn't a bad girl. I didn't do it..."
It was ugly.  I tried to calm her down a bit.
then, Alka Seltzer again, fed the cats,  laundry in wash, scooped a litter box...
Dishes in washer, changed and filled the dog water, fixed my bags, laundry in dryer, updated notebooks, read through Sat and Sun papers, then S&D&D.
Fixed my beverages prepped my bags,  said goodbye to Merry, who said, She was feeling tired and teary-eyed, so I tried to explain all THAT to Her..
Got my bags in the car, 13:49, and was off and rolling...
although I felt like one of the six hundred, riding into the valley of Death...
It was a double event night  with the MTV Music Video awards, AND a Fox pre-emmy party... so we had a Sunday of 212 rides...
And I was doing set up for Emmy day,  with 194 rides, of which 100 are going to the Emmy's.
What a night....  
  And that's not said in the same tone as the song by a similar night.... .........

HsLS 57
Hs LO  136
HsLD  55
Hr UN  136
Her DO    Well, it was 3 a.m. and was meant to apply to Saturday.
   Or Saturday was a 'sick day' and it applied to today.
   Or it applied to Saturday, and today was a "not practical" day because of the presence of Sunshine.





No comments:

Post a Comment