Monday, August 18, 2014

8.17 Diary

Saturday night, bed 0130...
I offered and She accepted a DO for Saturday...which I provided orally, then we went to sleep.
I was up 0230 for P&S
And again at 06:30.
Alarm off at 07:30, because She had things to do and places to go.
I had a bit of morning wood, which She took advantage of,  by taking down my briefs and Her own, and getting on top of for a bit of ride, then rolling onto Her back, with me getting on top of Her.  We stopped when She was satisfied, as I wasn't getting close...
Then She 'suggested' I put a cage on it, so I wouldn't be tempted to play solitaire while She was away.
Which I did...
She showered and dressed, and was out, shortly after 8, heading on a bit of a road trip, some 100 miles to the south of us.
I piddled around...and took the time to clean off the mountain on Her desk.
Then i took a nap from 0945 to 1100.
And up...
And started packing for the party I was going to, and for work...
And S&D&D...
And in my car 1215.
Stopped for gas....
Arrived at the Lair, around 1330.

Started by taking part in a game of "Precision" which is sort of a speed game, trying to fit different shaped pegs into corresponding holes...  with bottom swats applied for the number you don't get in, in the one minute that you have to do so....  (I got 12 swats the first round, and 10 on the second...whoo hoo).

Then some sitting around and watching....

BDL told me, he saw that I was coming, and that he didn't bring any canes at all...other than sjambok, just for me.... oh boy.

Around 4:30, I judged myself to be ready.
He set out three leather paddle/straps, and the sjambok,  while I stripped down to a-shirt, jock strap, and socks, and bent over a table.
He started with a number of hand smacks to my buttocks to get the ol' blood flowing..
Followed by 15 to 20 of the alligator paddle....  (OWCH)(croc strap)
Another 15 to 20 of some kind of leather strap   (Ehhh) (Canadian prison strap)
Followed by 15 to 20 of a double leather strap (OWCH)(razor strop)
Followed by 15 or so of the sjambok  (Oh Mi Gawd..) (42" polypropylene)
He asked "How ya doin'"  and I held up four fingers on my left hand, while I tried to catch my breath.
"Four more? Okay."
Four more were duly delivered.  Uggghhhhhh....
After-pix follow this.
More sitting around, as best I could.  My right cheek/thigh STILL hurts as I write this...

Around 1845,  headed out, to car,  to work.
Arrived 1920.
And sat with Dumbass-1 to my left, and Dumbass-2 to my right.
Oh well.
Had one driver drop a client at the airport, and REJECT a ride for an arrival within 20 minutes, because he 'was tired'  which left me annoyed and scrambling.

Not the first time, for this particular chauffeur, either....

HsLS  16
HsLO  57
HsLD  7   Not from HER, but a beating's a beating...
Hr UN  120
Hr L    16
Her DO  Yes...










Posture and position part 2
The spankee realizes the following effects from their position:
·                     Relative comfort. Except for the notable exception of their backside, I think it's important that the spankee be relatively comfortable so they can focus on the sensations being inflicted upon their posterior.
·                     Anticipation. Bending over and getting into position to get your bottom blistered signals the beginning of the spanking and builds anticipation.
·                     Increased sensation. A properly positioned bottom will tend to be spanked harder and more completely on the sensitive "sit spot".
·                     Humiliation. Being put over the knee is a childish, humiliating posture. Having to "assume the position" is humiliating in its submission and rubs in the fact that they are being spanked.
·                     Exposure. A properly positioned bottom is fully exposed. The cheeks are fully presented and split, their undersides turned up.
·                     Emphasis on their bottom. Spanking positions place the center of attention on the bottom of the person being spanked, a fact not lost on said person. The bottom is emphasized by its exposure and upturned position relative to the spanker.
·                     Presentation of their bottom. Not only is the bottom exposed and emphasized but the spankee feels they are willingly "sticking it out" and presenting it for its punishment in the same way as the condemned man who must place his head on the chopping block. The spankee knows their bottom cannot evade or escape the swats.
·                     Submission. Cooperatively getting into position to be spanked is the primary act of submission in spanking.
·                     Safety. Although it may be of little solace, the spankee can take comfort in the fact that their position affords safety from injury. Of course, this can be disconcerting if they know they will be spanked with even more abandon.
·                     Loss of control. Once positioned, the spankee has relinquished control and may not easily regain it until the spanking is done. They may have difficulty removing their rear from the line of fire if they try.

·                     Inability to clench. When standing, one can clench their cheeks together, mitigating the sting of a swat and the exposure. When properly positioned, it is more difficult to clench cheeks and the spanking will be applied to a relaxed, bouncing bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment