Wednesday, August 6, 2014

8.05 Diary

Off work, and in car 06:30.
Home 07:20.
She kinda woke up as I came in the house, and said She was going back to bed, but would I wake Her up when I'm ready, so that She could join me in MY bed.
SO...fed the animals, and scooped a box, and showered and dried, but did not dress other than a towel around my waist... 
Woke Her up, where She was dozing, next to tallship, and we went to my bedroom.
We were talking... 
Or trying to, with one of the young cats climbing all over Her or me, or both...
While Her right hand was stroking my penis, getting it kind of hard before it softened again..then hard, then soft... 
We've been having problems, all stemming from my stubborn, often belligerent, attitudes about ...just about everything.  
So, when She asked me, referring to what Her right hand was doing, "Do you like this?" ...
I said, "No."
She stopped, instantly, sat up, then got up off the bed, and walked, rapidly, out of the room.
I lay there, debating whether this meant it was time to get up and get something to eat prior to sleep-time, or simply wait for Her to return, which was mostly likely going to happen...
And She returned, and said,  "You need an attitude adjustment. I'm invoking MerryTwo."
She went around to Her side of the bed, got the medium church paddle out of the drawer, sat on the bed with Her legs extended straight out in front of Her, and said, "Get over my lap."
Another debate was being fought inside my head.
Whether to 'go along' or to say "No".
I don't know if She noticed my hesitation.
I stretched out over Her lap, from Her left to Her right. "Count!" She said.
I counted out thirty hard smacks of the paddle on my right cheek.  
"No need to change position, it's good like this."
She smacked my right cheek, and I resumed counted, again to thirty.
"Done," She said. I got up, on my knees in front of Her, and we hugged.
We talked...some... with no clear resolution to anything... and got up, to get something to eat.
Both of us in the kitchen at the same time, doing different things....
I sat down to eat and read the paper; She finished up, and dressed, and She and tallship departed, as She was taking him to a hospital for a colonoscopy.
I finished eating, and went to bed.
..woke up a few hours later, alone in the house... urinated, ate cookies and drank milk, went back to bed.
Around 1720, She came to my doorway and said, "Time to get up."
I did...  and S&D&D.   And fed the cats. And poured beverages into my travel mugs.
While I was in the kitchen, She yelled from Her bedroom, "Got any AA batteries...?"
I approached Her and asked, "What room was I in?"
"The kitchen." "And you were in..." "The bedroom."
"And..."  
She frowned. "Where do you want me?"
"I am not invoking Shilo. Don't have time. Just reminding you, don't talk...yell... at me from a different room."
She had much earlier indicated a desire to drive me to work... 
So She, Stitch, and I piled into Her car, around 1800, and headed to my workplace.
Ugly traffic on the 101 north of the 5, so I did not arrive until about 1930.

CHAPS, the app we use to communicate with chauffeurs out on the road, was about half-working.
So, some two-way communication was eliminated, but there was still plenty. 
Considering it was a 120-ride day Tuesday, going into a 94-ride Wednesday, not much was going on.
Other than watching some cockamamie flight that was supposed to go from NYC to LAX but got diverted to Cincinnati, and took off from there and landed again in Salt Lake City... and none of the sites I use could get a handle on when it was gonna arrive.  
So I put one of my very best chauffeurs on the ride, and he was at LAX and waiting, when the damn plane did arrive, around 01:45.

HsLS  68
HsLO  567
HsLD  15
H UN 568
Her DO  NO 

ONE of Nine Rules for F/m Spanking Punishment Sessions



I- At the beginning of an F/m relationship the Mistress should give the submissive male a clear outline of actions that will cause him to be punished. The Mistress may want to explain which behaviors will most determine the quantity and quality of a spanking. But she need not over specify.

No comments:

Post a Comment