Sunday, August 31, 2014

Aug 28 Thurs Diary

After "Batman Begins" I watched "The Dark Knight"...
Merry came to bed as that ended, and I found "Deep Impact" in progress, 2/3 of the way, so i watched the end of that...   and went to sleep  around 0300.

Up around 0930.... went to the toilet, and S&D&D and feed the animals..fixed beverage said GoodBye and in my car 1045... arriving at Spiritworks for the weekly Textbook Study class, at 1135.
It finished 1300, and I headed home, arriving 1400 to find nobody home.
I went to the garage to check in on cats, and sort through and find other man-bags, back in, emptied the dishwasher, cleared the sink...changed my bags .
 She and tallship came home from errands She was ruuning, and She started on dinner, beef stew.I got my laundry away.
She was seated at Her computer, I was in my chair.  She turned to look at me, and said, "Fetch two implements and meet me in my room."
"Okay, give me five minutes to..."  and I'll be darned if I can remember right now what it was, but She said, okay, and after I did 'it', I went to my bedroom, grabbed the bath brush and wooden spoon, and went to Her room.
She came in, and said, "Get naked, and FDAU."
"What's this for, anyway."
"Oh, good question.  MerryThree."
Oh. Maintenance.  Something which we had 'discussed' doing, with five implements, on the spanking bench.  Anyway...
I stripped, got on the bed, FDAU.  
As I counted She applied 15 HARD smacks of the brush to my left cheek, then my right cheek. The head of the brush split in two, top to bottom, on the 14th smack
She continued with 18 smacks on each cheek with the spoon.
She said, "You're done."
I got up, hugged Her, and plopped back down on the bed, face down.
After a bit, She came back into the room. "Get up."
I did.
"I'm invoking ShiloTwo"
Wait, I thought, you can't do Two and Three within 20 minutes of each other....and wait, SHILOTWO, what the hell is that?
She pulled down Her panties and got on the bed, FDAU.
Taking the hint, I applied spanks with my hand, alternating checks, about fifteen on each side.  She was sobbing after the first five or so.
We lay together for a bit.
Til we were ready to get up and take a shower.

Then sitting in my chair ... online...   read the newpaper... took a small nap.
Dinner was ready.
In my bedroom, I watched 'The Dark Knight Rises".

HsLS 62
HsLO 232
HsLD  7
H UN 232
Her DO  NO


No comments:

Post a Comment