Monday, August 18, 2014

8.15 Diary


0930 up ...feeding animals....  and the spa service tech arrived.
I started laundry, and did some room cleaning...
and we talked about budgeting....
The tech took care of business,  leaving with a check for $275.....
But we're pretty happy with the results....
I soaked in the hot tub for a bit, then cooled off with a jump in the pool, then dried in the sun...
and went in...
and Merry said, No more excuses....
So in bed,  I started with some oral,  which led to missionary... which led to an O for me too!
She started talking about the collar, and I said something like, "I would really like for you to put the new collar on me."
So with a little ceremony, I got on my knees... naked, as was She, while She got it out of its hiding place...  and put it on my neck.

She really likes this picture of me
on one side "SHILO"  on the other "Property of Merry Always Follow Your Dreams"

Then   a long shower, and dry and dress...
And we went in my car to Vons for some basics for tonight's dinner... then home to unload....
then we went to pick up May  and returned home.... to load up, and get Stitch...
and off to The Temple.
Not enough members in attendance for them to have a meeting...so it was just a Munch, basically.
I went into the lounge and took a nap, until Merry came and got me, and we headed home, around 2030.
Actually, we went to drop May off....
then went to my work place to pick up my check...
Then we returned home.
And sat around, and I looked at FB and FL... and played with pens, and started reading a new issue of Details...
And I went to bed 0130.

HsLS  9
HsLO  9
HsLD  175
H UN  88
Her DO   Yep
I couldn’t think of a witty intro here, but want to share with you some of my favorite Cane-iac items, most of which are beloved to me for their specific usefulness and ability to withstand more punishment than the butts they strike. Folks ask often which types of implements are good for different things, and, while this isn’t meant to be a comprehensive list, I think that each of these items has a place in one’s spanking arsenal.
So, here are ten things I love about Cane-iac, in no particular order and not including the fact that they, in general, rock.
1. Exotic Mighty Might - serious bang. I call mine (in Wenge wood) ‘Angry Cricket’. This is a great paddle for even the tiniest of butts, and packs a serious local wallop no matter whose bottom it hits.
 
2. Love Me Strap – delivers as named, ‘love taps’. This sweet, unsevere strap is excellent for OTK and standing strapping and gives a good sting without hiding your bottom.
 
3. Curse of Dana Wallop - run for your life. Cane-iac’s rubber implements are notoriously evil, and this angry little square of rubber sitting at the end of two delrin stems is no exception. Great bounce-action for uninitiated or lazy spankers!

4. School House Cane – sort of the epitome of strict school discpline, the 32″ Senior version of this traditional, crooked-handle cane is enough to bring any classroom to attention. The crook in the handle makes the cane easier to hold and direct, in my opinion.
 
5. Dana’s Inferno – spencer-style pain-maker. It’s two-sided, walnut and maple, with eleven terrible holes for maximum impact; although this paddle has moved many bottoms to near-tears, I’ve yet to come near breaking it.
 6. Delrin Rug Beater – for punishment. Seriously. Usually, I only bring out this piece if I’m dealing either with serious infractions or a seriously tough bottom. Not for the faint of heart, or most other hearts, for that matter. 
7. Russet 3 Tail Tawse – excellent all ’round leather implement. This is Cane-iac at their best – a traditional tawse with a Cane-iac twist; this is one of my most oft-used items, as it’s easy to adjust the impact force by adjusting one’s swing. 

8. Red Acrylic Paddle – red means stop. I like this paddle visually, as it’s an intimidating bright red, shiny sheet of acrylic that looks like it could (and, indeed, can) turn your bottom an equally terrible shade.
 
9. Marwood Paddle – strict Miss Marwood’s Cane-iac paddle namesake is the same size as Dana’s Inferno, but a stingy 1/4″ thick, making it an incredibly stingy lesson learned.
 
10. Naughty Stick with Holes – bruiser. This one goes down in history as having been the first implement which My Bottom’s Bottom vetoed from further future use.

No comments:

Post a Comment