Monday, August 11, 2014

8.09 Diary

Waiting for tallship to call for a ride from the meeting place... I fell asleep in my chair.
She came out of the bedroom, around 0245, and called him, and he said, "Oh don't worry about it, he'll find a way home..." 
Ergh.
Off we went, back to bed.   
She asked about a DO for Friday, and I obliged with some oral, which didn't take too long, and She said, enough, and we went to sleep.
She got me up around 10:00... 
Coffee, snack, newspapers, pills...  which had my stomach feeling horrible, and I went back to bed until about 13:00.
Up again, and She said, "You've earned a treat, time to pick a card."
I did.   She looked at it first, opened 'the book' to the appropriate page, showed me the card (8 of diamonds) and the page, and we talked about ...when.
I actually have jury duty this week, so my schedule will be day to day until it's finished. 
And, babyman has an afternoon appointment on Wednesday...
SO we tentatively decided on Thursday..
I haveta get around to putting in a hook, in the ceiling.
Then, at Her suggestion, we played a couple games of Scrabble.
Then we went out, in Her car.... to the bank inside the market, to deposit a check that came in the day before, and some shopping there, then to a smoke shop, to get some liquid for my 'crack pipe', then the PO to drop off a letter that I've had laying around for a week to go out, then the 99c store for a number of one-dollar items... and home.
I called my parents on the way home...and was still talking to them when we pulled up, and Stitch and tallship came out to grab some of the bags.
All that was left for me to take in was a container of litter.
Groceries in and away...
I stripped off, and took a quick dip in the newly-filled pool.
Sunshine was going to join me, but quickly decided it was still too cold.
I got out, and went on in and showered/dried/dressed.
Dinner was leftovers from the last couple nights.... and we were on our own, so I reheated pulled pork over rice.

My head was throbbing.  
Caffeine withdrawal was my thought as to the cause.
Tallship needed a ride to a hospital, as he was taking a sleeping test, and his car was having starter issues; ie no telling if it would start or not.
I started by loaning him my Firestone credit card, so he could go get it fixed sometime soon.
Then, rather than any of us having to take him there, and come get him in the morning, I loaned him my car... with the understanding that he would take Merry's gas card, and fill it up along the way.
Then I showed him the 'bells and whistles' of the car.
I realized later, I did not show him how to open the gas flap, but evidently, he figured it out.
Then I went to bed to 'take a nap' and rest my head, around 2200.
HsLS 63
HsLO 663
HsLD 31
H LOCK 58
Her DO yes.   (there was the one at 0300 which was technically Saturday... but She wants that applied to Friday...and for Saturday, She is giving me a pass because of my headache...)


# Five of Nine Rules for F/m Spanking Punishment Sessions


V – Spankings are most appropriately performed when the Mistress has calmed from her angry. A judicial mood will enable her to select the exact level of deserved punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment