Wednesday, August 27, 2014

08.26 Diary

Clocked out a few minutes early....  just exhausted, and I'm going to be making up the time, doing an extra shift, coming Saturday.
Car 0622,  home 707.

Merry, asleep in Her bed ... well, both beds are Hers, as She reminds us all, every chance She gets,  so I should say, the 'other' bed...  the one I don't usually sleep in, except during the day on workdays because that room is cooler than mine.
And tallship, asleep in mine.
Fed the animals.  I used to feed three cats in my room, and that's where they all hung out.  Nowadays, only one of the black twin youngsters hangs out in my room, while Crackpot has taken a new post on top of the bar/counter that separates the kitchen and living room,  and the other black twin has taken a perch in the window sill in Her/Stitch's room.   Feeding them gets a little complicated.
Fed Bobo with a dish in the laundry basket that he sleeps in... he got injured and is not moving around all that much.  Better than he was a few days ago, but still, rather cautiously.
Let Donna out of her kennel, and she ran outside, and I fed her, then my darling Cookie...
Stripped off, went into the bathroom for a long shower, trying to steam out and burn off the stress of the night...
Drying off, almost done, and tallship came flying (walking rapidly) into the bathroom, as if, like, nobody else lives in the house....   "Oops, sorry..."  "All good, I'm done."
Wearing only black quarter socks, i stood next to Her bedside, and nudged Her.
She took off the CPAP, and invited me in.
I lay down next to Her  and we cuddled and talked and dozed.
She got up to pee, and I pointed out that tallship was in there.
And She quickly observed that he had left the seat up, and yelled at him about it.
She got back in bed..
Her left hand began stroking my penis to a 90% erection....
Meanwhile tallship had gotten in the shower,  and was getting out, which meant, coming into this room, to get clothes out of whichever chest of drawers that his stuff occupies...so She waited.
He came in, he left...
I rolled over, pulled down Her kinky pinkies, and began giving Her oral service.
She started to pull me up to mount Her, and as She lay back, She noticed She was laying in dry cat kibble.
The black youngster occupying the window sill had decided that the bowl of dry food that is kept there (for Tsu, who is Merry's much older cat who only comes in at night) was in his way, and had knocked it off the sill, spilling most, if not all, the kibble, onto the bed, pretty much right where Merry rests Her pillow.
It was enough to muchly freak Merry out, and She got me off Her, and got up to clean it all up.
It was all enough for the brain that controls my penis to lose entrance, and shut down.
I got up to go pee, and for the 2nd time, as I'm about to come out, tallship comes walking in, like he's the only one to ever use the bathroom in this house....
Back in bed with Merry. Evidently, I had lost interest in intercourse, so She requested more oral service, and while giving it to Her,  and while giving it to Her, She moaned about finding a male submissive to butt fuck me, at the same time I'm giving Her oral.
My penis started to get interested... and I mounted Her...  and knocked Her boots until She seemed satisfied, even if I ... did not.
Her juices left quite a spot on the royal blue sheet. We got up, and She stripped the bed, and took the sheets out to the washing machine.  
I got up to have B-L-D, which consisted of pizza, leftovers that I brought home from work, along with packaged peanut butter on crackers.
Then, off to the bed in my room, around 10.00

Up 14:30 for P & S (milk and cookies).  Sunshine was at the computer...asked me to look at a letter that came in from SSA, asking for money to be returned.  Good luck with that.  I'll do the paperwork for an exemption. They may reject it. Then we'll appeal it.  It will take a long time.
Back to sleep.

Her alarm 1740 or so, and She told me to wake up.
My alarm 1745.  and Up 1755.

Fed the cats, wherever I found them....
S&D&D...
In Merry's car,  shotgun, with Stitch in the back 1830, heading to work.

We were waiting for a light near the Hollywood Bowl...  as a Pink Floyd song started, on the radio.
I do not like listening to Pink Floyd.
Many things, I am indifferent about.  If I don't care for 'em much, I can tune them out.  My hearing is such, (in a bad way) that  I can "...hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest..."
That does not apply to Pink Floyd (or rap, for that matter).
Hearing Pink Floyd brings back college days, and LSD tripping.  I do not like it.

I could have reached out and turned it down/turned it off/changed the channel, myself.
I did not. Not my car, I really don't like to do that.
I asked Merry to change it/kill it/get rid of it.
She said, "No. I like this song.   I'm the dominant. Deal with it."

Well....
I don't think She has ever pulled rank quite like that, ever, before.
It felt like a punch in the gut that I was not ready for.
And then what happened, Shilo?
I got pissed, really really pissed.
The words running through my head:  "Payback is a bitch, Little Miss Dominant.  Payback IS a bitch."

We arrived at my workplace. I got out, got my bag out of the trunk of Her car, got ready to go in.
She rolled down Her window..."Aren't you going to kiss me?"
I paused and stared at Her a couple seconds,  stuck my head in the car and kissed Her.
"You really are mad, aren't you?"
"Yep," I said, going on into work.

So, after two days (Sunday and Monday) of doing in excess of 200 rides, today was finishing up with under a hundred, and Wednesday started with a few ticks over a hundred.
Whew!

Around nine, She sent me a text: "Please call me now".
Oh, wtf...
I called.
She was griping about the cans of tuna fish.  We brought home five from the market, a few days ago. I put them away.  Now there's only one, and She had planned on making tuna fish something something, on a night when I'm not home, because I can't tolerate the stuff.
So, who made off with the other cans of tuna fish?
Got me, check with the cats.

HsLS  14
HsLO  181
HsLD  103
h UN  184
Her DO   Yes

Our current  Marital/Household Agreement expires on the 31st.

I will NOT renew it, if it gives Her the freedom to say and do things that result in me feeling... like this.






12 comments:

  1. Oh FFS! I don't make you turn off Rush... And what's this about LSD tripping? I don't recall you ever mentioning that. I happened to like that particular song quite a bit, which is why I "pulled rank."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how to make this any clearer.
      I do not want to listen to PF. I dropped acid while listening to "Dark Side.." while in college.
      I do not which to have memories of that.
      I do not want to listen to PF.
      I do not want to listen to PF.
      I do not want to listen to PF.
      If you ever insist, again, while I am in the car, I will get out of the car, regardless of where we are or how fast we are going.
      I do not want to listen to PF.

      Delete
    2. Understood. No Pink Floyd in your presence.

      However, I'd like to talk about what happened.

      Delete
    3. Oh?
      What happened?
      I told you, I don't want to listen to PF.
      You said, in so many words, "Tough shit, I'm the boss."

      I cannot accept that attitude, and never will be able to.

      Delete
    4. You misunderstood. I want to discuss what happened when you dropped acid. I mean what REALLY happened.

      Delete
    5. Of course I misunderstood. Might have to do with your non-specificity about what you wanted to discuss.
      My dorm room. Had just, or recently bought, "Dark Side..." was listening to it, with my friend Kevin. (He is still a facebook friend). He said, "You gotta try acid while listening to this." I grunted. He produced some.
      I was 'out' for ... two hours, and remember nothing of what happened.

      Delete
    6. So, whatever did happen you blocked. Understood.

      Delete
    7. Blocked, yes. And feel like, it's time just ... LOST. And even now, listening to ANY Floyd sends me into a near-flashback.

      Delete
    8. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    9. Ohhh? and here we go....fasten your seat belts, ladies and gentlemen, we're about to hit some turbulence:

      WHAT WAS I DISHONEST ABOUT?
      DID I LIE ABOUT SOMETHING?
      OR IS IT SIMPLY SOMETHING I DID NOT TELL YOU BECAUSE I HAVE NOT TOLD YOU EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE IN MY 57 YEARS BEFORE I MET YOU???????????????

      Delete
  2. REPHRASED: If you had explained in detail the circumstances that made you feel how you feel about PF, I might have understood, but by you omitting them, I was insensitive to your needs. It's over. I understand. No pf in your presence, and, if I slip up, you may take over.

    ReplyDelete