Wednesday, August 13, 2014

8.12 Diary

out 0641, home  0723.
Fed animals...unlocked self, showered and throughly washed my groin, dried, went to the bedroom, ASKED if I could join Her; She mumbled yes, and I climbed in next to Her.
We dozed a bit... then She woke up...to find my penis quite hard,and She got on top of me, then rolled off, to have me get on top of Her.
We 'did it' awhile, which ended in a rare orgasm for me... 
And none for Her!  She said she enjoyed it, but 'it' just wasn't happening.
We got up...and fixed somethin to eat and I went back to bed, in Her (cooler) bedroom around 1030.
Awake 3:30 for P&S, and again around 5:30 when I got a call on my cell from the union that I became a member of when Merry was doing part time work for HLB! 
That got me up enough to move and feed the animals, and S&d&d
In car 1815  at work   1908. 
Easy night at work....

HsLS  15
HsLO  15
HSLD  103
Hr L  22
HR UN  16
Her DO  NO, but tried!


# EIGHT of Nine Rules for F/m Spanking Punishment Sessions





VIII – The spanking instrument(s) used and the mode of their employment is solely at the Mistress’ discretion.

No comments:

Post a Comment