Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Training Day *fiction* (start 7/30)(update 8/5)

I arrived at the compound in the back seat of a dark sedan.
The door opened; I stepped out. The door closed, the car sped away.
I walked up to the only door in sight,  which was attached to what looked like a small ante-room jutting out of the entrance to the garage.
I turned the doorknob, and entered.
The door closed behind me.
A disembodied deep female voice came over some hidden speaker system:
 "You have two minutes to remove all your clothes and place them and all jewelry, all belongings, in the basket behind you. Begin!"
I began...  and was standing, naked, eight seconds before the voice said, "On your knees, kneel at the only window you see."
I knelt at the one window in the room, which was at eye level while I was on my knees.
"This is your last chance to change your mind.  You can either slide the window open and put your head outside the window, and accept the collar that will be placed around your neck, at which time the door behind you will be locked from the outside, or you can get up now, and retreat, out the door, while it is still unlocked."
I slid the window open, stuck my head through it, and a pair of hands attached to a body that I could not see fastened a leather collar around my neck.
"Pull your head in."
I did..   "Put your arms straight out, and through the window."
I did.  Leather cuffs were buckled onto them.
"Pull your arms in....   On your back, and put your legs out the window."
I did, and leather cuffs were buckled onto my ankles.
"Pull them in."   I did, and the window closed.
"On your knees, head down, forehead touching the ground, eyes closed, arms straight out in front of you, wrists together.
I did so, and heard... a door opening... then a clip of something, that held the cuffs on my wrists close together,  then a blindfold around my head, covered my eyes.
"Start crawling."
I did, in a three footed fashioned, following the lead of the whomever was pulling the leash coming from the wrist cuffs...  out the door, onto some cold concrete floor,  some twenty hops.
"Stop...Stand up."
Leashes were clipped to the cuffs on my ankles, and some forced pulled my legs widely apart, while another forced pulled on the leash to my wrists, pulling them  directly over my head,  until I was on tip toe, legs spread, arms straight up.
The blindfold was yanked off my eyes.
I could see the shower head, six feet in front of me, just above my head.

There was also a nozzle head directly under me, and another on the wall aimed at my back... which I did not know about, until the water came on, ice cold, full blast, from all three of them. 
I screamed, at first...
Then I let my mind go, and simply accepted it... and let it be.... 
Then the water was turned off.
A large fan, directly overhead me, started spinning, and sending hot air my way, quickly evaporating the cold water that remained on my skin.   


No comments:

Post a Comment