Saturday, August 9, 2014

8.07

Awake 0930 or so, and She invoked Merry Two.
She produced the church paddle, and I went over Her lap for 30 smacks of the paddle on each buttock.
Then we hugged, and we talked...
And I orally provided Her a DO or three or four, and we had intercourse, which was great for her...
ANd we got up and got some coffee and somethin' to eat.
And read the newpaper, then the pool guy arrived.
We were completely draining the pool, so it was a bit of a 'to do' , getting instructions on what to do while refilling it.
Then I S&D&D and  per Her instructions, put on a chastity device.
She had me show it to tallship.... then I sat down to my laptops, looking at EP and FL, looking at mail, setting the DVR for various movies...
Merry and tallship went out to the market...
at 1645 I headed to my car, but saw the pool water was not flowing, so I went to check on the hose and saw it had uncoupled down in the water, so I retrieved the ends to rejoin them and got soaked in the process of joining them and adding silver tape...so I had to change clothes...  
They arrived home as I was just ready to leave...
I was out about 1700...  and arrive, and walked into a movie theatre about 1715. Enough time to get a large raspberry iced tea, and went in the theatre to watch previews until showtime.
I saw "Guardians of the Galaxy"  a really good flick.
Afterwards I went to a supermarket on that side of time, in search of Divawash. Could not find that, but did find another bottle of Vit E lotion for skin care, and another bath brush, for a different type of skin 'care'.
THen home.  
tallship and Stitch were waiting for me, to put on dinner, but I was deadset on fixing a tweaked chest of drawers in Her room first...
and I did just that.
then we sat down to dinner.
And Merry arrived home from Her night out with submike.
She told us some about it, then She sat at Her computer.
After dinner, I sat at mine, while thumbing through the TV Guide...
and we went to bed around 11:20.

HsLS  13.5
HsLO  615
HsLD  14
H un/L  606/10
Her DO  Yes.



Three of Nine Rules for F/m Spanking Punishment Sessions




III – Over time the spanking rules may evolve, IF only that spankings may increase in painfulness if the same offence is repeated time after time.

No comments:

Post a Comment