Tuesday, August 26, 2014

08.25 diary

... as of 0515, still 3 rides for the Emmy's uncovered, undispatched...  Boss said, 'leave 'em be, he'll find somebody , when he comes back this morning.
Out 635 and home 722.
Fed the animals... eat, while reading the newpapers....
And heard Merry...crying...while in the shower,  so I went in to  check in on Her.
Still confused about why, exactly, She was crying... but after a bit, She seemed to feel better.

To bed, 0900.

Up 1145, for P&S ... and because I heard Her ranting and raving ..came out to see, that She was talking to Stitch, on Her telephone...
...She yelled at me for using crackers to dip in the jar of peanut butter .
Actually, I had not started yet, but She saw I did not have a utensil..so She fetched one for me.
Back to bed..
Alarm 1730... Her alarm 17490 Up 1748.
Fed cats, looked at mail, S & d &d.. and got quite nauseated... and sat down in the bathroom,  leaning over with my head on the closed toilet, waiting for it to pass.  

Up and moving, and in car 1907 and at work 1940............. Emmy night, oh boy.   Probably why I was nauseated.
First thing I was told:  "Robert just cleared in Los Feliz, and he's in the only SUV in town and he's on this job at LAX, that's arriving right NOW...   but it's customs.. ."
Second thing..." Yared is supposed to do this 8:30 pickup in Hollywood, but he's on this job, and he's dropping the primary at the hotel, then going back to LAX for bags coming in on second flight...."
 So I had the fun of watching Robert via the GPS in his iPad, and wonder about getting an angry call from a passenger wondering where the hell their car was...
And 45 minutes to figure out how to make this pickup in Hollywood at 2030, with every car in the city still at the Nokia for the Emmy's.

The rest of the night did not have THAT much drama but it was quite busy, nonetheless.

HsLS  81
HsLO 160
HsLD  79
 H UN  160

Her DO   NO  





No comments:

Post a Comment