Monday, August 4, 2014

8.01 Diary

They returned home...
Shortly after One, She and I went into the bedroom..
and talked..
And I provided Her with the DO...which led to ...actual sex of an intercoursal nature....
and to sleep.... 0230?
Her, up  0830...me up, 1015 or so.
Pills and coffee, and emptied the dishwasher, and feed the cats, and brought in newspaper and mail, and eating, and S&D&D...
and to my car, around 12:00,  to get to Her 12:30 waxing appointment.
I was parking, as She went walking in, very fast.
By the time I got in, the door was closed to Tracy's room, and so I sat outside.
She came out, around 1 pm...
We went across the street, so to speak, to Walmart.... then down the road a bit, to the PO where She maintains a box....
Then an evident lack of communication, as I thought we were heading home, and She thought we should be heading to my workplace to get my check.
So we started with Her thought, until traffic made it evident, that we really did not want to do that.
So we wound up taking 'the long way' to get to the Von's in our neighborhood,
Doing some immediately necessary shopping, then heading home.
Time to start getting ready.
The shuttle that we were taking to get to the HB was scheduled for 1740; we agreed we should leave at 1715.
She started getting ready to go at... 1715,  and we were in my car 1730.
I was ...noticably aggravated.... I hate being late, I despise stressing about being late...
We did make it there, and got on the very first Bus.
On the way there, She said, "You're getting a pass for today...."
I did not know what that meant, nor did I ask.  "Okay."
By which time Sunshine had  emerged, rather petulant that I did not hold her hand while we crossed the parking lot.
We arrived at the HB just before 7 pm, and began the hike up to our seats...
Once there we started eating what we brought,  and watched the place start to fill up.
The show started...fairly close to on time, shortly after 8 pm...
The intermission  came around 9:30...
And the show ended around 11:25
We made our way out, and down the hill, and to our bus, to head home.
....

HsLS  22
HsLO  471
HsLD  32
H UN  468
Her DO  yes







from   PADDLE AND CANE SPANKING

His first spanking is with a paddle. The heavy thuds of wood against skin are just the softening up process. With his skin highly sensitized she beings his real punishment with her cane. Each impact of the rattan wand cuts deeply and painfully into his buttocks.


No comments:

Post a Comment