Sunday, August 31, 2014

8.30 Saturday Diary

Watched the finale of  Mike and Molly  from May 2014.  And to sleep  0100?

Awake 0330 for P&S

Up 10ish... going back and forth with emails from and to Mom.
Some breakfast,  laundry in wash, budget,  inventoried magazines yet to be rad, worked the budget sheet,  looked at mail, called that other company, but 'Michael' was gone...  in Her bedroom, to read the paper; She came in, we talked, and I offered..and She accepted, a DO.
I finished the paper, and started on a nap.
She came in and joined me.
I got up around 4....
Brought my laundry in, and put it away, S & D & D....   packed up, poured ice tea, and Mountain Dew..
said goodbye to Sunshine...
In my car 6:23...
Stopped for gas...
Hopped the freeway...
Cruisin' up the 101, I expected to get off at Highland..
Which was backed up so far, I missed the spot to get in the line.
Got off at Barham... used Barham to turn around, and head south on Cah. West.
Evidently, the traffic was heading for the H. Bowl, and I planned to bypass it using Mulholland.
I missed the turn onto Mulholland.
And I was stick, in the thick of the traffic heading for the Bowl.
OH well.
Bided my time getting through it..
Arrived at work, clocked in exactly at 1930.

Well..
One open ride for me to assign/dispatch as part of the night work.
M was working next to me, doing next days setup , with 53 rides.
Yeah, it's Labor Day Week-end, no doubt.

HsLS  110
HsLO  280
HsLD  55
H UN  280
HER DO  YES

OF note...  another Saturday, come and gone....and no card drawn for a 'treat'.
Mmmm.
Well, the agreement expires on the 31st anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment