Monday, August 25, 2014

8.23 Diary

Up 10:00 with a stomach full of acid or somethin... took Alka Seltzer,  feed the cats...and went back to bed.

14:00 kind of awake...more AlkaSeltzer...  

And a bit of a disagreement with Merry.
Me:  "Do you need me to go to HD with you?"
Her:  "I don't NEED you for ANYthing..."
Me: "Then I might as well pack my bags and leave."
We sorta got it ..sorted out .
She asked me if I was grouchy from not feeling well, or because I masturbated....
Well, I was grouchy from not feeling well.  I should wear a sign... or even just a color of some sort, that tells others, 'Caution!  Grouch Alert!'
And what the heck did She mean, because I masturbated? We did not address THAT comment any further, and I wonder when She thought I did that, exactly.

Anyway, given the circumstances of my generally feeling crappy, we scrapped plans to go to Griffith Park for a picnic and a Shakespeare play... and since She had previously mentioned 'missed' just spending some time in bed with me, just watching tv... movies, or whatever, that is what we started doing....

"Flowers in the Attic"
"Petals in the Wind"
   Talked to Mom and Dad....

We got up to go get our DH shopping done.

We were in search of spa pH test kits, and 'pH up' and wood screws and saw blades and liquid drain cleaner and portable room fan or fans...
We wound up going to 3 different HDs before we collected it all... though we prolly could've gotten all of it at just the 3rd one.

Home and unpacked and started dinner...  which involved Her, frying up a package of bacon til it was good 'n' crisp, then us splitting it up...  with me making an omelette to mix the bacon in, and Her doing ..something else.  
After dinner...back to the bedroom, more tv/movies.

"Stoker"
 Then She kinda fell asleep while I watched the last 2/3 of "Marvels The Avengers..."

HsLS 33
HsLO  112
HsLD 31
H UN  112
Her DO   NO

Observations:
1.  I drew a card,  two weeks ago, for a Treat.  The Treat was not given. She said, She was waiting on me, to say "Let's do it," or something similar.  The agreement states, that the Treat expires after 10 days, or 11 days, whatever.. it is expired.
2.  I did not draw a card for a Treat, one week ago.
3.  I did not draw a car for a Treat, today.
    True, we HAVE talked about going a different way with the protocol, which is for Her to simply declare "You've earned a treat...."
  A discussion has ensued, about whether the Treat will be a random draw, or whether I get to name a few, with a couple random draws thrown in, and She gets to choose.
BUT...  that is not in effect until we make the changes in the agreement... IF we make those changes... at the end of this month.
Until then,  the current protocol should be in effect.
However, the protocol does not specify just who is responsible for declaring...on Saturday...  "Time to draw a card for a Treat."
IMHO it is HER responsibility to state that, because it is Her responsibility to declare whether (or not) I have earned it.
Which reminds me: I added two scenes to the the notebook... on Friday, I think  Mighta been Thursday.
Hand written.  Brings it up to 64, I think,  one short of five different suits in a deck of cards.
Anybody wanna take book on when we'll actually enact ...just ONE of them?
4. We missed...ignored...forgot about... Poke a Sadist Day, today.  My bad on this one, I suppose. I reckon it's MY responsibility to remember this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment