Monday, June 1, 2015

05.30 Saturday Diary

02:30 UP p & s
07:00 UP p  & s
Awake many times in the ensuing hours, with some strange dreams. 
11:00 requested to 'get up'.
As I was doing so , Stitch came in to scoop out the litter box.
I went to the living room, and sat, and drank the cup of coffee She brought me.
I dressed and got ready....and grabbed Stitch...
And cut 2x4s, cut points into the ends of them, then hammered them into the dirt, against the fence, in order to prop them up; kinda straight, as opposed to the 80 degree angle the fence was leaning at, unsupported.
Then I whipped the front yard, while Stitch raked and bagged behind me.
I was done whipping, he was still raking and bagging the much larger west and north west side, so I raked and bagged the smaller east side of the inner yard, and we finished about the same time.
I went in and sat in my chair for some time,  while looking at my phone, or doing nothing.
UP and showered and dressed....
Recorded some mail...
Into the bedroom, working on my laptop...
Deleted several programs ...   which served the purpose so far, in that I've been able to get online and enter four days' of diaries without hesitation...
While watching "The Newsroom"  Season 3: 1, 2, 3 ....
Merry ...Sunshine got herself cleaned and ready, and left around 2045 to pick up HilordBubba, and go to a party at the BoD.  
Whether or not I 'wanted' to go was irrevelant, we simply did not have an additional fifteen dollars.
Dinner was a various-bean soup She made before leaving.
And I continued with "Then Newsroom" season 3: 4, 5, 6.
Though I fell asleep about half way through episode 6.


D sl S 10 1/2
D sl O 10 1/2 
D sl F4me 91 1/3
D sl F4Her  ~71
D unl  61 1/2
D shlDO 10 1/2
D sl Ci  185
D G-f  10 1/3 


No comments:

Post a Comment