Monday, June 22, 2015

6.21 SUNDAY DIARY

...Finished "Sex in the movies"
Just in time for "Live Free or Die Hard" to start, on some commercial channel.
So what the hell.
I watched that, and read "Sex a Mans Guide" during commercials.
Finished movie,  0400.
Finished book, 0430.
Sleep....
Up 10 ish...get laundry started...
And call Dad, to say Happy Father's Day.
Caught him just as he was pulling in the garage returning from a round of golf.
ANd he went in, and woke up Mom so we could talk to her, too.
Back to sleep.
1200 up to get laundry in dryer.
Sleep...
And up 14:45.
Toilet, four times interspersed during:
Laundry, IN.
Shower and dressed.
Packed up.
Kiss Her Goodbye. 
Out to the car, and back in for the toilet again.
15:46, on the way.
Three car accident on NB 5, just north of the 710... three lanes block.  FML
Finally at work 1700.
Dealing with morning set up, and keeping an eye on the evening work.
My supervisor sent me two admonishing emails for reservations I took; in one, I did not pull the profile landmark, indicating where at NY Penn some idiot client wants to be met; another, I did not put the client's cell phone in the instructions so the driver would have it.
I've really had enough of brand new reservationists, brand new dispatchers...a whole crew of people who couldn't find a map, even if given step by step directions...
Not enough drivers...
And I told the Supervisor, by return email, if my work is not 'up to snuff', just ask me to resign and I will.  Doesn't need to fire me. Just ask me to resign. I've really had it.

And this was followed by a Really FUcked UP morning  dealing with some fucked up movement of sportcasters in the Seattle area..
(more of that on MOnday, since it was after midnight...)

                                                           FML
D sl S                  8 1/6
D sl O               32 1/2
D sl F4me         13 5/8
D sl F 4her        13 5/8
D un                  83
D shl O               8 1/6
D sl CI             207
D  G-free           32 1/3
D sHer LD        11.5
D sl P or M       12 +

Having HER take the pants and underwear down.  Chilling!



No comments:

Post a Comment