Sunday, June 7, 2015

6.06 Saturday Diary

Merry was asleep, and I couldn't.
I got up for a snack, and sat in the living room, looking at the news on my phone.
Back to bed, 00:30
Both of us up, 02:00 for P & S.
   And back to bed.
08:30 Up to pee.  Didn't have to feed the animals, Stitch covers that on weekends.
11:30 UP to stay.... Toilet..
   Sat next to Merry with my phone in hand...called Mom, and we sang Happy Birthday to her.  
She said, 'Just in time, just composing an email  to say we're going out to dinner..."
SO, it worked out.
Gathered my laundry, and into the wash...
Back in bedroom, watched TNR 3:2.
Merry joined me, as I continued watched  3:3, 3:4, 3:5.
By 1715 I thought I was too short of time for 3:6, but She kinda insisted.
I got up around 1800 ...with 10 min. or so left, and began getting ready... to go to work ...an extra shift, covering the other overnight guy's floating holiday.  
Toilet...shower...dressed...
Packed... prepared snacks...   made iced coffee (recently, a rare treat).
Kissed Her good bye.
Toilet again.   Dunno if this is part of the IBS thing, or ...stress, as it happens a lot, before going to work, my bowels just... start emptying.
18:24 Car.
  Lane closures on 710, down to two lanes for 2 miles.
 Construction going on there for some time now, on weekends.
Apparently not a big deal, at work  19:20.
A thumping 83 rides for Saturday, so not a big night.
The guy doing set up, EJ, does ALL the set up for the next day, so I didn't have to think about picking up where the day dispatcher left off, as I do on Mondays and Tuesday.
Very quiet.



D sl S                       1 5/12
D sl O                    17  1/2
D sl F4me                1  3/8
D sl F 4her               1  3/8
D un                       68 1/2
D shl O                    1  5/12
D sl CI                 192
D  G-free              17 1/3
D sHer last date ~  2 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment