Friday, June 26, 2015

6.24 Wednesday Diary

AT work:  "The Newsroom" season 2  - 5 , 6, 7, 8, 9
Morning rez-agent arrived 05:12.
Morning dispatcher arrived  05:14.
The morning passed, stresslessly.

Off work, in car  9:05, and home  9:52.
INside...Merry was up  (I called her at 0900, just before leaving) and I fed the cats, and started on prepping MDM,  crumbled meatleaf over rice,  then I went into BR1 to watch "Rizzoli and Isles".
She joined me, and when it was over, I commenced 'licking the slit' folowed by 'adult naptime'.  
Then Merry got up to get ready to go out on a date, and I went to sleep.
Merry, home 1400 ish... still sleeping.
I got up 20:00ish, went into the living room, and sat in my easy chair, while She was at the computer desk  and fixing dinner.
Dinner was served, baked chicken and sweet potatoes...and I went into BR1 to watch "Suits".
She joined me...
And I engaged in a "dine at the Y" followed by "afternoon delight".
Yeah, that's ... twice in one day!
Then we watched 'Proof'. ........................................................

h sl S               1              
D sl O           35 1/2
D sl F4Me     16  5/8
D sl F4Her      16 5/8
D UN              36  1/2
h sHl O            1
D sl Ci             210
D G-F              35 1/3
D sHl D            1/2
D sl PorM         15+

Setting the scene:

In the pic below, I fantasize something like this:
"Shilo! It's time for your weekly!"
"Oh Mom...."
"Another word, and it gets much worse. Get ready, and meet me in the living room."
Shilo strips naked, and goes to the living room.
Mom is seated in 'the chair' holding The Hairbrush.
Shilo walks up to her and stops, his hands behind him, and looks at the floor.
She begins The Lecture, recapping his misdeeds for the week, what he needs to improve on.
He listens and nods, while staring at the hairbrush, wondering how long the spanking will gone for, this time.  



Now, then, ignoring the title, that the following picture comes with...
And I've always liked this picture (NIA: nearly instant arousal)...
But I like to give it a backstory... 
So here's one:    Seeing as how the woman is well dressed:
They are getting ready to go out to dinner.
She says, "Shilo, before we go, I intend to give you a reminder to watch your manners.  So, after your shower, assume the usual position there."
He showers, and still naked, bends over, hands on the stool, and waits.
She finishes getting ready, then stands up, picks up the paddle,
and gives him however many swats, just because.





No comments:

Post a Comment