Tuesday, June 16, 2015

6.14 Sunday Diary

Watched "The Newsroom"  1:3, while reading "Sex for Men"
   Lights out 0215.
UP for pee and snack, 0500.   
UP 615 with alarm, as Merry had to get going .
Brought in Her laundry...
She showered, and was out,  0730.
Back to bed I went,  down, and up...down and up.
I took pepto bismol....alka seltzer ...antacids...  nothing was working, I was all but doubled over in gut pain.
At 14:30, I called my supervisor at work, DB, said I could not make it in that afternoon or evening.

When my gut settled down, I brought my laundry in, put it away.
And fixed my narrow chest of drawers... the base separates to the point that the drawers won't slide in or out...I have to take 'em out and slam the base boards together, every six months or so.
Started watching tv...
"The Return of the King" was on commercial t.v. and I watched it, from 3:30 to 8:00.
 Merry arrived home, 18:30, and fell on and in bed, asleep almost immediately.
I snacked on tortilla chips.
ANd watched "Hobbit: An unexpected Journey" from  shortly after 8 to 11:15.
And snacked on apple chunks and baby carrots.
And started watching "Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" at 23:15 ...


D sl S                1 1/6
D sl O              25 1/2
D sl F4me          6 5/8
D sl F 4her         6 5/8
D un                 76 1/2
D shl O              1  1/6
D sl CI           200  
D  G-free           25 1/3
D sHer Last date   4.5
D s L M or P         5+ 




No comments:

Post a Comment